• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive getting closed?

Do you like the idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
attachment.php

Ok my team and I are recruting hive users to act (not voice) in this map. It will be a MORPG so you should give atleast 2 good ideas for quests if you want to enter. Other forms of help will be taken.

Summary:
Required:
Idea help,
Quest idea help,
Other forms of help may be considered;
Your info:
Which unit do you want to be,
Soundset,
3 spells (if you help us enough to earn it)
Send me your aplication by PM.
Team:
wait for update

I got this idea while looking at the news. Wolverabid might leave.
Ok the idea is, that some secret organisation is planing to close the hive for good.
But hive won't surrender without a fight. There should be some battles like:
"The Siege of the Chatroom(Leningrad)"; "Fall of the Lobby(Berlin)"; "Operation Overdose(Overlord)"; "Operation Bananarosa(Barbarosa)"; "Blitzchat(Blitzkrieg)"; "Invasion of the Forum(France)".
And hive has its allies:
Clan CBS,
Epic War,
Clan LOL,
Warcraft3creations,
and so on...
But I need your opinions. And I have no idea who can be the enemy.
Update:
Blizzard is planing to close all the war3 related sites(hope not for real).
And its using a huge conflict between them. But when sites unite, things aren't gonna go so smooth for Blizz.
I worst case, hive closes the Blizzard. I've added exta info in "()". (for those who don't know)

Ralle will be something like a emperor, he will have his throne and other king stuff...
Mods could be his knights. Maybe knights of the square table.
Some of the hive users who are not so popular could be hive's army.
G.Frank could be a Chief Army Comander (CAC).
Happy Tauren could be a AN army branch comander. (AN Anti Narutard)
Mecheon could be a drilsargerant, training new users.
Purple Poot could be the leader of hives hacker force.
And I was thinking to be a mechanic specialized in tank desins.
if it's ok with you guys.
Wolverabid could be a ghost who helps us fighting our foes. (not sure about this one)

An idea from Glukobug:
H.I.V.E.
Hostiles:
Vigorous
Eliminator
(for example)
HIVE is underground base, created for destroy enemy special objects (server of wc3sear, y?)
It consists of: Power plant (surely!), Server room (y?), Living part (where we can sleep) and Quadragon (knights of the square table=4 edges=Quad)
My add: And a garage + armoury.

Ideas are still welcome.

Attachments

• intro.gif
    intro.gif
    79.8 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Level 24
Hmmmm, maybe make the enemy's like some other War3 forum. Or Blizzard or something?? Either that or make it like someone's account (if they don't mind) who is tryig to shut down the hive cause he is unhappy abuot something on it (or how every one else is smarter than him or something. . .). I dunno but might work.

Level 4
It's obviously FFA, due to people going all-in flame-war on each other. Therefore there are no clear sides, right?

Or it could be Gamerisle.org or.. Wc3campaigns.net. These attract people away from hive.

Level 12
There would be two enemies....
1) Darky Decides he wants to get Wc3sear.ch up and running again.... And says... "look guys... you did ok... but... now... you have to go..."
2) Rising Oil prices cause the Bandwith of this website to cost OVER 9000!!!!!! and since nobody donates they can't pay for it....

So... Periodically... You'll have to donate some of your hardearn cash as a spell you'll have to cast...

I'd much rather have this online... But I see potential in it as a Campaign...

Last edited:
Level 15
Year 1992 to 1999
German father: Heinz, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Heinz: I wanna be a Serb.
Father: Why Serb?
Heinz: Because they are in war with entire world.
My point is, Blizzard is a good opponent.
It's obviously FFA, due to people going all-in flame-war on each other. Therefore there are no clear sides, right?

Or it could be Gamerisle.org or.. Wc3campaigns.net. These attract people away from hive.
True, but we need a dummy, right?
Either that or make it like someone's account (if they don't mind) who is tryig to shut down the hive cause he is unhappy abuot something on it (or how every one else is smarter than him or something. . .). I dunno but might work.
I know a few guys perfect for that but only one of them is on the hive.

Last edited:
Level 15
Why disaster? Then they could make a WC4 with which we could make both SC2 and WOW.
Under condition that it uses 64 bit platform.

Level 19
Why disaster? Then they could make a WC4 with which we could make both SC2 and WOW.
Under condition that it uses 64 bit platform.

You do you know that the StarCraft 2's Scum Editor has a lot of firepower and has a huge role in a game mapping community and also that they aren't done with Wrath of the Lich King yet?
Again this could turn out to be a fun map. Will it be battled over the internet by geeks sitting on their chars looking at their computer screen all day long
Btw every soldier should have their unique name like all of the active members of hiveworkshop!

Level 15
I'll buy SC2 in a year or two when price goes down. And I'll never buy WoW.
And did you hear what size of the you can do with 64bits? Almost limitless(5 digit number).

Level 4
I'll buy SC2 in a year or two when price goes down. And I'll never buy WoW.
And did you hear what size of the you can do with 64bits? Almost limitless(5 digit number).

I find people like you irritating, claiming games are bad while having tried them. That's like saying you don't like lamb when you have never tasted it. I mean, it feels like you intentionally choose "I ONLY PLAYZ WC3ZORZ 'COZ IT PWNZ ALL OTHER GAEMZ!". I mean, everything should be tried, choosing not to try something for sole guess is stupid.

Level 15
Answer me these 3 questions:
Does SC2 have a editor matchable to WC3 one?
Does SC2 have so many models and stuff like WC3?
Has the gameplay changed since SC1 or is it just better graphics?
I know how judge a game, even without playing it.

Level 4
The enemy in the map should be the N00B forces! Have a bunch of crazy misspelled-named units and use the burning oil ability a lot (for flaming).

Answer me these 3 questions:
Does SC2 have a editor matchable to WC3 one?
Does SC2 have so many models and stuff like WC3?
Has the gameplay changed since SC1 or is it just better graphics?
I know how judge a game, even without playing it.

1. Yes, wc3 isn't matchable much to it. It will be much more powerful.

2. It will in time after its release.

3. Most likely.

:slp:

Level 3
"The Siege of the Chatroom(Leningrad)"; "Fall of the Lobby(Berlin)"; "Operation Overdose(Overlord)"; "Operation Bananarosa(Barbarosa)"; "Blitzchat(Blitzkrieg)"; "Invasion of the Forum(France)".
France isn't a city.
Leningrad
:grin: This city was named this a long time ago. Now, it called "Saint-Peterbourg" гыгы
Idea is good. But who will make the map? (not ideas, make)
How about XGM.ru creeps
No-no. They called hive "my bourgeois"
What about ally units named nicknames of hive's moderators and active users

Level 11
If were figting blizzard were doomed they are like gods mon

heh, do you know how many spoofers there are on battle.net? They are like hell! Do you know where do they get their spoofs from? They make it themselves! They don't let people play, they disconnect people from bnet, they crush your war3. Blizzard's crew is no match for spoofers. Spoofers don't eat and never sleep, they break any sites' securities. Spoofers are usually 35 years old fat people, dunno where do they get their fat from, spoofers also have no gender, they are the third one -it's called "Male, Female, Spoofer". Do you know why is WoW server is stil workable? Because there are no spoofers that don't like WoW :/. Spoofers like WoW very much.. We shouldn't call them spoofers, because they are actually called "hackers", Single="Hacker". But I don't know how it will be in english, russians call them "hackers". If we could get some of spoofers, we'd have nothing to be afraid of... and I know that hive's admins are good enough... we can rally on them!.. maybe we can just register the site and get it protected by the law :/

Level 34
Velm said:
Ralle will be something like a emperor, he will have his throne and other king stuff...
Mods could be his knights. Maybe knights of the square table.
Some of the Hive users who are not so popular could be Hive's army.
TDivineB could be one of the tankers.
G.Frank could be a Chief Online Commander Kraut (COCK).
Happy Tauren could be a AN army branch commander. (AN Anti Narutard)
Mecheon could be a Mayor Payne, training new and negrepping users.
Eh...
Well I can't think of this all the time help a bit.
Fixed .

Level 3
Sorry, but I can start June 20th, cause school.
Underground base, ok it's much easier than skyscraper.
Ok. We (I) is starting withot you.
It will be single RPG (as I think) or MMO?
+
Underground base, ok it's much easier than skyscraper
An underground kingdom?

P. S. It will be very funny, if Hive wont let us host this project on it.

Level 15
Ok. We (I) is starting withot you.
It will be single RPG (as I think) or MMO?

An underground kingdom?

P. S. It will be very funny, if Hive wont let us host this project on it.
It doesn't have to.
Not a kingdom, maybe a huge underground base.
MMO is better, more people will play it.

Level 15
I sense like.. someone shall make a THW version of that Der Untergang scene ^^

What???:eekani:
Utergang???:eekani:

Anyway I need someone to make some models work.
All of them are from hive and approved. The interesting thing is that I can't load them even with restarting the we.
I'll do a trailer.

Level 15
Nope, I don't know that movie.
And I'm from Serbia, so I don't know how european that is.
I've started doing trailer, it's going well.

Last edited:
Level 9
the poor Dan Van Ohlus invented a model just to represent himself, finally he will be able to use it!
I think this map will be hosted A LOT by the Hive's users, but every 5 minutes you'll receive a mail saying "could you add attack speed to my avatar?" and so, good luck!

Level 15
the poor Dan Van Ohlus invented a model just to represent himself, finally he will be able to use it!
I think this map will be hosted A LOT by the Hive's users, but every 5 minutes you'll receive a mail saying "could you add attack speed to my avatar?" and so, good luck!

Somehow that post doesn't make me very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.