• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay.. metal ftw

1. Avenged sevenfold- second heartbeat
2. Linkin Park- faint
3. Rage against the machine- killing in the name

haha....if only that were metal.

Edit: alright derailing time, what concerts have people gone to?
as for me
-Children of bodom
-Gojira
-Daath
-Amon Amarth
-Iron Maiden
-Job for a cowboy
-kataklysm

Level 6
1. CHILDREN OF BODOM!!!!!
2. Slipknot
3. System of a Down
4. In Flames
5. RHCP

Songs:
1. Children of Bodom - Angels don't kill
2. Slipknot - The Blister Exist
3. System of a Down - Lost in Hollywood
4. In Flames - Cloud Connected
5. Red hot chili peppers - Stadium arcadium (the song)

Level 1
Rock and Metal:

-ACDC
-Led Zeppelin
-Pink Floyd
-Judas Priest
-Phoenix
-Ayreon
-Queen
-RATM
-Dream Theather
-Black Sabbath
-Alice Cooper
-Rainbow

Except rock the only thing I adore is Micheal Jackson (not the man, his music).

Level 2
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that why it's called popular music? Not that i'm a fan or anything, quite the opposite in fact, I like indie music, and punk, and metal and rock and other socially rejected genres.
Well pop is just short for popular.. And as piracy has come into the world this is what it has become.. We'll see more and more 1-shot pop musicians as piracy gain more and more influence.. At least that's my theory

Level 5
What music do you like?

Im just curious what other people taste in music is like. No critiscm in this because everyone likes a different kind of music. Well I like Punk, Rock and Metal. Like Sugarcult, Silverstein, Anti-Flag, Slipknot, Papa Roach, ect. O and Pennywise.

Level 8
I listen to a lot of European metal. Some House (n00bs call it techno, but it really isn't), and some metal here and there. A few Billy Idol songs seem to have made their way onto my HD, along with several Bloodhound Gang songs.

Level 5
Blood Hound Gang are pretty good. But me im not much into old stuff except Metalica. So how hard would you say metal is because ive never really listent to him and my parents think they know what metal is and most of there example werent metal. They mentioned Billy Idol though so ya.

Level 12
I'm not a very musical person. I like power and heavy metal and some reggae. I hate all music were the signer like he wants to kill people or provoke them. It certanly does provoke. I want to see a fast flying sharp metal disc fly through their heads and slicing it in half when I hear it. I also hate all popular music played on the radio like pop, dance, hiphop and techno. I'm extremly fastidious about music too. There isn't many songs that I really like some at like 1 time per 3 years I find some song that really catches me.

Current favorite band is Freedom Call, even thouhg I only like 2 songs I think.

Level 24
blink-182 ftw.

anyways, Indie Rock, Rock, Alternative Rock (see a pattern yet?) most of the time, otherwise can depend on my mood.

Level 3
Umm, I like Rock to Christian Rock (yup I'm Christian). I'm not gonna bother with listing some of the specific bands because 95% of the people I talk to have not heard of any of the music I listen to.

Level 8
I just had a conversation with a freind of mine on the way home from school and we reached the consensus that emo music is a tool of evil.

Level 5
WOOT for catholics! Im catholic. (Its practically the same or is the same as Christian) But I dont let tht limit wat music i can listen to. I just wanna say tht even though a listen to metal i am not emo or goth just the guitar playing is awesome! My music ranges from light to heavy witch is kinda weird. Except i dont enter into any of tht pop stuff.

Level 24
WOOT for catholics! Im catholic. (Its practically the same or is the same as Christian) But I dont let tht limit wat music i can listen to. I just wanna say tht even though a listen to metal i am not emo or goth just the guitar playing is awesome! My music ranges from light to heavy witch is kinda weird. Except i dont enter into any of tht pop stuff.

you're calling yourself Catholic and you don't know that Catholicism is a only a branch of Christianity? it's hardly "practically the same", considering the US is a Christian nation and the KKK hates minorities, immigrants, and Catholics. main differences between different branches (Lutheranism, Greek Orthodox, Roman-Catholic, to name the largest) are the way they worship, but there's still a MASSIVE rift between them.

anyways, Relient K is a Christian band and they're pretty good. Evanescence started out as a Christian band, but obviously aren't any more. also, the only remaining original band-member is Amy Lee.

P.S: it's spelt "that" not "tht"

Level 11
Yeah, music - part of my life. If i have time, i'm listening to it. Mainly alternative/hard rock, sometimes harcore, sometimes lighter (like christian). I like the newer rock bands, and not those oldies.
Favourites? Well, let's see the all-time favourites:
Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Escape The Fate, Depswa, Red, Lostprophets, Kutless, Trapt... and more :D
I like if a song has impressive lyrics - see my signature ;)

Level 5
Sweet your a lostprohet fan. Those guys are my all tiem favorite and im not sure if i posted it at begining. Before i listen to them i used to listen to the backstreet boys and stuff like tht (when i was 7) ewwww. Then I bought one of there CDS and i litterly threw the backstreet boys cds in the garbage. And now i liten to the music i do now. Also dont mock my catholic fait. Just because I worship God does that mean I have to know everything about0 the whole faith. No. Besides I have a bad memory and im kinda stupid. Also im using chat lingo like u, tht, srry and stuff like tht. I support bad grammer.

Level 24
I apologize if I sounded like I was making fun of you in any way, but I was being critical. The differences between the branches of Christianity have caused lots of friction between them, and being Catholic is not the same as being Christian, even if being Catholic means you are Christian. Not to mention that knowing that Catholic != generic Christian isn't even close to knowing everything about the whole faith.

Anyways, what I absolutely listen to the most: Radio

btw: I use acronyms, and tend to neglect to capitalize, but A) that's not "chat lingo" it's being a poor typist B) if you already have 3/4 of a word's letters, why not go for the final quarter? It's one keystroke. You might as well use 2 instead of "to" and "too", and not type out your numbers. "U" and "ur" instead of "you" and "your/you're" (although you came close with "your" instead of "you're").

Edit: in light of what you've said in the below post, you're totally excused.

Last edited:
Level 5
Hey man im alll for the new. I mean I only like a few classics. Im always having battles with this one guy who thinks he knows everyting about music and how classic is the best but he knows nothing about music. I mean he doesent have a single CD or Music on his computer he just hears it on the radio. Lol that kinda sounded like I was a hippie for a sec.

Last edited:
Level 27
Mostly metal

Trash death metal
Folklore black metal
Melodic black metal

Enz.

And as you can see i have 13 gb. of music and im currently downloading another 3.33 gb. so i have quite something to listen to in my opinion :)

How much music u guys got?

Attachments

• Muziekgroote.JPG
    Muziekgroote.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 11
Tokio Hotel, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy and many others..!
Looool, tokio hotel, the newest shitload that cursed the teenage population. I couldn't even call them an emo band.. there are many much better emo bands, but unfortunatly they can't be popular because they don't have enough money.
Tokio Hotel will can be popular, but they will be nowhere in a few years. But look at Rammstein. They are legends in Germany, and mainly in Europe.
However, i didn't like their newest album, but they are still in the top 10.

Level 27
Looool, tokio hotel, the newest shitload that cursed the teenage population. I couldn't even call them an emo band.. there are many much better emo bands, but unfortunatly they can't be popular because they don't have enough money.
Tokio Hotel will can be popular, but they will be nowhere in a few years. But look at Rammstein. They are legends in Germany, and mainly in Europe.
However, i didn't like their newest album, but they are still in the top 10.

Yeah rly tokio hotel are just a bunch of german gays making music which i dont even care to listen >.< have you seen that singer? bill? or whatever? HE LOOKS LIKE THIS he looks like a freaking girl!.. and those hairs >.< THIS IS HOW A VOCALIST SHOULD LOOK LIKE XD ....

Ok but besides that, i hope they will never have the money to become popular otherwise all kids get converted into dogshit -.- and also i've abbandoned Rammstein a long time ago, they just dont have the things i look for.. fear factory is much better industrial metal... And srry but if you are listening to any band that is supposed to be 'Metal' or is connected to it in a sort of way it SHOULDNT be in the hitlist! ..

Status
Not open for further replies.