• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Top 5 of your favorite music group

Hi! For those who like music, show us what kind of music and music group you like with a top 5.
Mine by exemple is:

1- Children of Bodom
2- AC/DC
3- System of a Down
4- Hoobastank
5- Tryo

Personally I like Metal and Rock the best.
What about you?

Level 45
Fine.. ill post mine...i rarely do this shit ...usaully i dont tell people wat i listen to...but here it goes, although i dont have any faves, i just switch bands/songs often..back..and..forth....although i have 6 bands..

Disturbed-"Stupify""Meaning of life""Down with the sickness"

Korn-"Thoughtless"(and evanescence's remix..although i dont like her other songs much...) "Coming Undone"

Marilyn Manson-"Sweet dreams","This is the new shit""Disposable Teens"

Papa Roach-"Suffocation/Last Resort","Scars","Getting away with murder"

My Chemical Romance-"not okay"..thats their only song though i like.. i havnt heard much of their others...

Linkin Park-"With you""numb""Papercut"

Level 36
You're bands are for sissies. If i'm going to listen to metal I like bands who can actually make it, not just scream, play double pedal, and the same old hard riffs over and over. Children of Bodom are probably the best death metal band for this, however, if you go into Progressive and Power Metal, my two fave subgenres, then you get into bands like Blind Guardian, where they can actually freakin' SING.

Level 3
5 best bands:

1.) Delerium
2.) Sleepthief
3.) Conjure One
4.) DJ Tiësto
5.) Scarf!

5 best songs:

1.) Tears From the Moon (DJ Tiësto's In Search of Sunrise Remix) - Conjure One
2.) A Poem For Byzantium - Delerium featuring Joanna Stevens
3.) Fire From Heaven - Sleepthief featuring Roberta Carter Harrison
4.) Straight to Video (The Birthday Massacre Remix) - Mindless Self Indulgence
5.) Club Inferno (Extended Version) - Scarf!

I doubt a single person here knows a single band on my list, but it was worth posting ;)

Level 12
1 - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2 - Audioslave
3 - The White Stripes
4 - The Raconteurs
5 - Modest Mouse

I don't like listening to heavy medal because it makes me feel like an emo, but that's just my opinion:p And mechanical man, brad.dude wasn't flaming... He didn't insult anyone.

Level 24
1 - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2 - Audioslave
3 - The White Stripes
4 - The Raconteurs
5 - Modest Mouse

I don't like listening to heavy medal because it makes me feel like an emo, but that's just my opinion:p And mechanical man, brad.dude wasn't flaming... He didn't insult anyone.

I hate red hot chilli pepers... they are played on the radio so much. Everytime i'm in the car for more then 5 minutes they are played on the radio at least once.

Level 12
I hate red hot chilli pepers... they are played on the radio so much. Everytime i'm in the car for more then 5 minutes they are played on the radio at least once.

Just because you are jealous that their guitarist is way better than you and you are horrible at guitar doesn't mean you have to hate. I also seem to remember you complaining about all the hate on this website:p

Level 24
Just because you are jealous that their guitarist is way better than you and you are horrible at guitar doesn't mean you have to hate. I also seem to remember you complaining about all the hate on this website:p

I complained about all the hate on this web site?

And i've only had 2 guitar lessons, do you expect me to be better then someone who can actualy play more then a couple of notes :p And anyway why would I be jealous of a band that I hate? Bit stupid isn't it.

Level 27
You're bands are for sissies. If i'm going to listen to metal I like bands who can actually make it, not just scream, play double pedal, and the same old hard riffs over and over. Children of Bodom are probably the best death metal band for this, however, if you go into Progressive and Power Metal, my two fave subgenres, then you get into bands like Blind Guardian, where they can actually freakin' SING.

Omg children of bodom is ALREADY crushed by black metal .. you cant even call it death metal call it melodic death metal or something because IT ISNT death metal!! ..

And you stupid shit .. metal = grunts
Grunts = metal
Get fucking used to it or die and that you may never listen metal gain .. ur a fucking disgrace juck ..

Level 36
No, Death Metal and all of its various offshoots and sub genres have grunts. Progressive Metal does not. These guys can freaking sing. COB could be classified as Death Metal, but if you wanted to get detailed they have elements of speed, melodic, black and doom metal, thrash is also arguable. Also, stop flaming me.

Level 45
God. wand, cant you learn to ignore him? now this thread is gonna be shitholed...

Everyone has thier own personality, everyone has a choice on what they like and dislike, everyone has the right to CHOOSE WHAT THEY FUCKING LIKE. People should stop fucking bagging people on their choices of music (im getting fucking tired of it) or trying to bloody correct their perception every bloody time.

End of story.

Now lets get on with the thread.

Level 27
God. wand, cant you learn to ignore him? now this thread is gonna be shitholed...

Everyone has thier own personality, everyone has a choice on what they like and dislike, everyone has the right to CHOOSE WHAT THEY FUCKING LIKE. People should stop fucking bagging people on their choices of music (im getting fucking tired of it) or trying to bloody correct their perception every bloody time.

End of story.

Now lets get on with the thread.

Brad dude started insulting my bands and my music .. and when i said 'your bands are all for sissies' i ment it as a joke but brad dude always takes things to litteraly ..

Level 36
No we're listing from 1 being favourite to 5 being 5th favourite in decending order based on how much you like them.

PS I was joking as well, and in turn I pointed out COB's genre and corrected you with your flaming of progressive metal, which you know nothing about.

Last edited:
Level 2
Artists

1. Slayer
2. Metallica
3. Red Warszawa
4. Pantera
5. Korn

Songs

1. Please help me here... It's the one played after you complete The Frozen Throne
2. Slayer - Angel of Death
3. Metallica - Blackened
4. Slayer - Hell Awaits
5. Steve Vai - Tears In The Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.