1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Goblin's tale!

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Mr.Goblin, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naitsirk

naitsirk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yo mr.goblin:p you shoud love this: In the next Expansion of WoW there will be 2 new Races: Worgen - Alliance And Goblins - Horde:p

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  2. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    WoW is soooooooo not respecting Warcraft3 Lore by adding the Worgen..

3. naitsirk

naitsirk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well... Do you know about Gilneas?? It is the Place that was Made Worgens... It have never been opened in WoW and The worgen People there have gotten their Human Minds Back and the starting Quest for the worgens will Explain very good about The story :p And the goblin joining the Horde story will be Goblins Startquests:p

{EDIT}
    Ohh.... And The WoW creators are the Maker's of the Warcraft Lore so... They can do what ever they wanne and just make it fit the story Pritty well or fail trying:p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2009
  4. Xezko

Xezko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hey, Gobbo, what about to tell to any mod to clean your thread instead keep spamming by yourself? ^^"

i like how your map is going, i want to question: Will be there any advanced system of something? like a inventory system, an attack system, a move system or something, or this will be like any other game but better looking? :D

5. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i would like to have systems like you said, but that's not obligated.

Iventory system = There wont be alot of items droped in this map, so no need for it, also it only bring bugs and confusion and rage when your trying to find an item or to use it, while your ass is being kicked by murlocs. Because the goal for my map is to include Items has second spells almost.. Every item will be cheep but very usefull to push away the murloc waves

Combat sytems = no need for a combat system since the gameplay is more focuss on the items and spell rotations.

Camera Systems= i might add a camera system, so it will include a movement system too, but i will see, since it usualy makes the player lag alot.

I already have a marchent system implented, wich is really nice, you will see.
    The boss fight will be really really entertainning, like in WoW each boss will have diffrent phase.

What i'm aiming for this map is the TEAM WORK! because it's by teaming and making combos with your partners that you will understand what works agains murlocs. Also with the use of items, it will make the hole battle more entertainning.

Here's an example.

The Alchemist use his Magic Dust spell on murlocs, it makes 5 murloc falls asleep (stunt) for 10 seconds, well the second after the Alchemist used his spells he use the item Pyro bomb on the same murloc, wich cause them to burn for 5 seconds.

or again

The Alchemist puts down a barrel of explosive wich explose after 20 seconds, when the murloc goes over the barrel, the alchemist use his magic dust spell again, to make them fall asleep around the barrel, now he just have to wait for them to explode with the barrel.

or again

The Goblin Berserker use Taunt to attrack murlocs to him, while the alchemist throws a poison Potion on the same group.

that's the kind of kombo i want. right now i only revealed some possible combos you can do with the Alchemist since it's the only one i revealed yet.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  6. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Well... that sounds quite straight forward. Now, you mentioned the alchemist in every of the examples... is it because he is the most done? or...? the most combo-able hero?

7. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    First, I don't want to reveal all the information about the map yet, second he just happends to be the one that i already revealed so far, why I only took him.

and the Alchemist is a group helper moslty, so yes combos would be easier for him. (perhaps)

{EDIT 1}
    Oky good news not related to the game but still, i'm slowly uploading the thread to make it nicer and more epic..

Q: Why?!

A: because i looked at Zeverens thread (an other bloodlust Studios member) and i got jealous, D:

MOUHAHahaah

so i decided to make me thread nicer :D

Edit = MOUHAHAHaha it,s coming pretty well so far :D

{EDIT 2}
    Okay, here's the last informations about the map.

1 = I have lost internet, it's been 2 weeks for now, I will fix the problem, is just with the beginning of the school, my mind is not focuss on this problem.

2 = I haven't worked on the map since last time, because of the beginning of the school mostly, trying to get myself use to it. Since it's a big step between.

Having my D.E.S diplomat and now starting to have my D.E.C diplomat.

Also, since i got accepted in art already for school, i'm working hard to impress my teacher also, i'm making my way in their ''top 5 students'', so far.... it's working pretty well for me (don't worry).

So basicly, Goblin's Tale have been puted on hold for now, but not for long.

Futher news will come when I will have internet finaly

(I'm not using my computer right now)

so.. see you than, and have a nice day!.

8. pippo

pippo

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Could i help to triggering?

I can do somehing else, i'm good at triggering and all other :D

9. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I still don't have internet D:, also Bloodlust Studio now have have internet site (we are still building it) so I might put all my effort into it first, so for now Goblin's Tale have been putted on hold.

but! don't worry Goblin's Tale is still up!

I just don't have internet for now, D: (I'm at school)

see you soon!

10. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Uhh... Mr. Goblin... last time i also corrected your 'putted' But if you don't want corrections, i won't tell you that it is right to say: Put in this situation.

11. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    oh sorry, it's just each time I posted something I wasn't even aloud to be on internet, so i did it fast.. like right right xD

thanks Gamecrafter_DK

but i wont be able to correct my errors before my internet is back

12. leet.firefox

leet.firefox

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is this done yet?

13. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not yet, With the beginning of school, No internet (have to fix it) a technitian is comming in 2 days, with school projects, also it happends i'm alone with my mother so far, since my older brother and sister all went in appartement 1 month ago and my dad is at a trip for his work, i'm completly alone with my mommy so i have to clean the house and do all the work my dad was making etc..

so yeah, i'm rarely in front of the computer...

But, right now all the spells, items, levels have been writed down. So, just need to work on the map...

wich I haven't caused to all the reasons above.

But, don't worry, Has soon my internet is back, I will do a working madness yo catch up the time I have lose.

{EDIT}
    My internet is back.. but apparently I'm in a ''no fealling'' to continue Goblin's Tale so far.. (don't worry I wont drop it XD)

But! i'm helping right now Debode for his epic Project called Leader Of The pack!
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/leader-of-the-pack-139514/

I worked the last 3 days on it, and theres some interresting news that will come as soon as debode will be back. :D

Today I can't work on Goblin's Tale but maybe this week ;D

{EDIT 2}
    oh yeah I forgot to tell..

This is no more valide..

The Map will include 34 items. + murlocs wave drops

Still 12 levels.

But with all the new system and Stuff i'm adding.. it wont take 2 weeks to make xD if you were to dumb to understand.

14. Shendoo2

Shendoo2

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. you need to quit photoshop your too good..
    2. you need to hurry and finish this map
    3. +rep =D

15. Darkey

Darkey

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm haunting you. Any progress on the map? ;O

16. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I think I will have you on my back for a while than.

Damit, I will work on the project this week-end.. (I'm terrible with my fans >< i'm sorry)

:3

Goblin's Tale is still up, it just, ....aawwhh.... I shall finish the texture for the texturing competition first, a than the icons for the pheonix competition, and than I will work on Goblin's Tale. (Without forgeting the fact I have homeworks to do D:)

{EDIT}
    -bump-

The icons for the pheonix competition are done.. I don't know if i'm going to finish my skin for the Texturing competition, will see.

I will release soon the Hero's abilitys.

17. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Back from france! now i can get active again. Parlez vous francais mon ami?

18. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Welcome back Gamecrafter!

for the ability release, that will wait a bit.. cause by homeworks, and competitions xD

Tought I can give you the spell of the SamuraÏ :D

-Ying and Yang aura = Gives + armor to the allis, gives – armor to the enemis.

-Ancestor’s Wisdom = When used, the samurai gets + agility, + Strength, + mana, + life for 20 seconds. (Also summons 4 different small animals that represent each ancestors)

-life = deer or butterfly
    -agility = fox or frog
    -strength = panda or boar
    -mana = bird or frog or howl

-Samurai’s Spirit: Gives to your allis + attack speed, + armor (works like a roar).

19. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Seems like some good abilities ^^ I'm learning a new form of abilitizing, that can be helpful here. Quite like the ancestor idea. But, your writing needs some work.

20. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I know, don't tell me, i'm begging everybody for some grammar help ><