• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin's tale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:3 The goblin propaganda begins ^^

http://www.myspace.com/Nekrogoblikon

There you can find some awesome goblin metal. :D
Pff... nice, but deffinatly NOT what I want for a background music for my game.

And, also - have you got anyone to cover up on your spelling yet, Mr. Goblin? - not to be offensive, but we all know that it isn't the best, right?

well Let's see if Debode still want to do this job. But I agree, I do need someone to correct me.

also, started to add the new tittles on the first post :3
P.S = working with PNG is a pain in the ass.

well, good to know that you're on the game again. - let's see how long you can endure this time XD (that was cruel, sorry XD)

At least I kept my promises, I never droped it! :3
btw, new wallpaper (simply a better version of the old one. :thumbs_up:

Yeah - the frog was green on the other, right? Oh, and, if you want a ship system - let me send you an RPG i'm making. It's got a nice sailing system.

maybe for the zeppelin, but not for the turtles... the turtles are simply a slow mount that let you go and discover the sea. :D

Yeah ^^ i know - but it's so much more charming to sail on teh seven seas :D

Until you rode a big-ass Pownzors turtle :3

Now stop spamming! ^^
New items will be shown in a few minutes

Edit = New item revealed! Dwarf Battle Horn!.
Gives to your hero a strengh bonus, and each 5 minute you can Blow the horn and it will give mouvement speed and armor to your allis!

Edit2 = New item revealed! Night Elf Bow.
Gives agility, intelligents to the holder and gives you a % rate of cursing a unit, reducing his mana to zero (not affective against boss.)

Edit 3 = New item revealed! Black Market Special!
When you buy this, you have 6 possibles items that you can get. Some of them will be useless, some of them will be Really good so it will worth the try to buy this item.

also.. ALL THE ITEMS SOLD BY WAKO ALI ARE NOW SHOWED

Last edited:
Rawr. It's nice to see this project up and working again.

Thanks mate!

I have a week of exam ahead of me, won't be able to update THAT much. but the week after is ''reading week'' so no school, just FUN! AND FUN! :D

will make the new terrain during that week! :D

Have you got an explosive toy control system made?

System? Noo... It's a item spell edit.

You create the toy like the Scout Tower item (that builds a scout tower without peasant needed to build it). Once place on the group, you wait a 10 seconds, than the toy can be manually controled like any units. And it has detonation. That's for the explosive car toy.

For the Helicopter toy, still have to make a few test.

And for the Robot fighter, will simply use the same idea I'm using for the Explosive car, simply he won't be a week summon, but a strong fighting unit. Altought a auto folowing system for it could be really cool. That after each battle he comes back to you and runs after you. (Like in wow pretty much)

The alchemist and the engineer are cool

Are you talking about the models? or the concepts?

Because the engineer model will be soon changed by a new model made specialy for me, made by Pyramidhead, animated by Cavman! :3 (and I shall find a way to include them in this project.) I think they will be powerfull items.

Pyramid Head = artefact that involves ALOT of blood spread! :D
Cave man thingy = something something related to a primal human thingy... that gives strengh. and that makes something cool.

anyway, will see about that.

I'm off for now.. see you all in 6 hours.

Yeah - we need some more stuff that blows up :D Don't care how much we've got, - we need more!!! What about some sticky bomb, that can be cast upon an enemy unit, and then it will do AoE damage around the target after like, 10 secs.

Really nice idea, tought might not be a spell, but more an item sold by Gimpo, Gamble and Zoko.

Also.. I might seperate these brothers and make 3 models instead of 1 goblin Saper model. :D

So that way, each of them could have a speciality. Let's say.

Zoko = Sells more explosive related.
-Pyro Bomb
-Explosive barrel

Gimpo = Sells more robot teleguided related items.
-Teleguided explosive toy car.
-Teleguided Helicopter
-Robot Fighter

Gamble = more electrict related stuff,
-Lightning gun
-and other stuff related with lightning.

will try to work on that later tonight

Level 15
... I actually think that i accidentally suggested that spell to both of you - with that goblin hit'n'runner. But it IS a good spell, right?

Yeah, but I even already have a coded one. Mine will be like backstab -> Turns invis, walks faster for a short time, and when attacking will stick a nasty bomb to turn the head of the unfortunate human/zombie into pieces :) (Or smth like that)

Yeah, but I even already have a coded one. Mine will be like backstab -> Turns invis, walks faster for a short time, and when attacking will stick a nasty bomb to turn the head of the unfortunate human/zombie into pieces :) (Or smth like that)

Cool stuff.. well than, I don't mind droping that idea since it's now yours :D.

Altought we should speak for the Goblin Thief, since i'm pretty shure we are doing the same kind of spells for him.

For the other models we have in comone it's okay, I've already checked the spells you made for him and it's far from being the same Ideas.

Level 15
Actually I haven't done anything to my 'thief'. But don't worry, he won't be a theif at all :D
He will be a vagabond, who likes messing up his victims with style. Backstabbing, swift attacks, invisibility, such kind'a shit. He ain't gonna steal

Actually I haven't done anything to my 'thief'. But don't worry, he won't be a theif at all :D
He will be a vagabond, who likes messing up his victims with style. Backstabbing, swift attacks, invisibility, such kind'a shit. He ain't gonna steal

well that's pretty much what I'm aiming for, only with like 1 spell related to stealing, the other will be pretty much that, invisibility backstab.

Needs more originality. D:<

Yeah yeah, will see what I can do with him. If I can't find anything will simply replace this classes by an other one, since no spells have been made yet anyway.

also, concerning the items. I'm changing the ''Locket Treasure chest'' icon abit. Just adding the same ''?'' than the black market item. so it works more together.

Also, just finished all the item sold by Bobby Crazy eye, just have to make shure all the descriptions are written and that all the Icons work perfectly ingame. (No flashy green square involve):thumbs_up:

Level 9
Yeah yeah, will see what I can do with him. If I can't find anything will simply replace this classes by an other one, since no spells have been made yet anyway.

also, concerning the items. I'm changing the ''Locket Treasure chest'' icon abit. Just adding the same ''?'' than the black market item. so it works more together.

Also, just finished all the item sold by Bobby Crazy eye, just have to make shure all the descriptions are written and that all the Icons work perfectly ingame. (No flashy green square involve):thumbs_up:

What about the kickass Ogre merchant? Will he sell more than just a pie? :D

What about the kickass Ogre merchant? Will he sell more than just a pie? :D

Inded.. he will sell armors and weapons, such as.

Bucket helmet = (+) armor, (-) intelligent cause you feel stupid in it.

altought the armor gain is much more important than the intelligent gain.

Level 9

Ah, great to hear. Good luck on your project!

Ah, great to hear. Good luck on your project!

Thanks mate..

New Item revealed! Sold by Old Grammy!

Grammy's Experiment = New experimental potion made by Grammy!, depending when you buy it and if your lucky! This potion could Give you a massive improvement for a few minutes. Or it could make your hero go sick, burf and be cursed for a few minutes too... :\

Sold at a cheap price, there's 4 possible effects.

Wich are!!... will let you discover in the beta :3

also made 5 new icons today for item sold by marchent, but they are all ''lottery items'' related to the ''Random items'' sold by diffrent marchent. (Black Market Special, Grammy's Experiment, Locked Treasure Chest)

Like promised! Check first post.

Edit 2 = Hey people, I will start the terrain pretty soon but before that, I must ask you something.

Should I include new merchant/villagers? in Goblin's Tale. Give me suggestions and I will think about it.

Edit 3 = BOUM!!! New Engineer model! Thanks Pyramidhead and Cavman! :D

Last edited:
great engineer model!
love it!
can't wait for release :)

i have one question
it's Hero Siege type map
u need to last 12 rounds
but how?
every player have one life?
or mby u must protect building/villagers o_O

really nice question, you have to protect the village Chieftain. If he dies, you lose the game.

.. who is da chief o_O ...

You will see in the beta, he's not really important in the story. Might show him someday.
He's just a tinker model, will develop a bit more about his story, but he won't sell anything.

Edit = I've decided to include an other merchant in goblin's Tale, Talked a lot with Debode for the possibilities of this map, and I decided that an add-on could be useful.

He will be a Goblin Miner, he will sell magic Gems, that could be upgraded and mix together or fussed with weapons and armours. (Just like in WoW, kind of)

So strenght Gem, Agility Gem, Intelligent Gem, and a few other stuff.

Last edited:
._. why are the green question marks on some of the items... backwards ?

Fixed!

-----------------
Just saying that I just had a brilliant idea for Goblin's Tale terrain :D

Cheers!

Edit = I've just finished the new terrain structure (doodads and tilesets haven't been placed yet, so it's basicly the basic relief), there's 2 times more place than the original map, the village pattern is much cooler than the original terrain, even tought you haven't tried Goblin's Tale yet, you should just know that the terrain will be 2 times better :p

oh yeah and.. almost forgot, the murloc instead of coming from 1 direction, they will come from 3 >:D .. INDEED! it will bring a lot of challenge and FUN!!

Edit 2 = ss0000.png >.>

Thanks CAVMAN for doing the models, the texture have been made by me .. >.>

Last edited:
Bytheway guys, have you ever thought of making a goblin priest?
Like, one that worships money or mechanism or something?

sounds silly, but I do will make a second class healer in the futur after the beta release.

Status
Not open for further replies.