• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] A Grand Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5

A GRAND TALE

This project I'am making is actually based on my great great great great grandfather story that is passed down to his son and his grandchildren's... Later this month my grandfather told me this grand tale of my great great great great grandfather heroic act...

(This is just the part in when my grandfather do his heroic act)

And so the maelstroms begun. Many land collapses and others break into two. Mountain disfigured, forest flooded and habitats destroyed! Many humans died and only the intelligent ones adept and survive! My grandfather almost survive but... He notice their altar are being ruined and destroying the dam of coconut trees can only save it! He knew his life is on the line. He kiss his wife and bid farewell. And for his son he embrace him and without hesitation he jump!

My great great great great grandfather swim until he reach the dam. He climb at the highest point of the coconut dam and light a fire. Everyone saw it as my great great great great grandfather threw the fire on the coconut tree and trigger a big bonfire! As the coconut started to burn the water started to wash the destroyed dam and so as my grandfather fall to. After the big dramatically act...Nobody saw him ever again.

Her wife told his son the story and so as the son told his son about it. I will name my son next to his name.

I wish to create a campaign containing his story. Their is a great chance that this may be forgotten because of my educational problems but I will try and try until the bitter end!

Author's Note

If you find this story great... Please don't push me. All I can do is easy cinematic. So don't get your hopes up of playing a high graphical campaign but still I will try. THIS CAMPAIGN HAS NO TRIGGERED SPELLS

Village Overview
221282-albums6027-picture64487.jpg

Village
221282-albums6027-picture64486.jpg

Overview(Whole Map)
221282-albums6027-picture64570.jpg

Chapter One
This is the present age... The village of Fern, home of the saved altar... Benson is our hero whom will act as me and Hector the wise as my grandfather. The chapter will end after you save my grandfather from the bandits. Easy...

Chapter Two
After chapter one you will have to control my great great great great grandfather in setting a village. After building the ask buildings you must have to defend it from animals like the early centaurs and other early animals. After 5 min, the boss will come out and try to take down the village on his own. The chapter end after you kill the boss.

Chapter Three - On Progress-

Progresses

Credit Area

-Arathi Rock v2 : takakenji
-Branched Tree and Palm : eubz
-Fir : Fingolfin
Current Progress

-11% Completion-
-5% Terrain-
-2% Triggers-
-2% Units-
-0% Impact-
-2% Screenshots-
Changelog

1.0 Created Thread
1.1 Added Screenshot(Chapter One only)
1.2 Updated Completion by 11%
1.3 Added Outline and Credit Box
1.3.1 Update: Chapter One almost finished
Final Cancelled due to lose of file because of stupid Virus

[color-white]Sorry for informing you that this campaign is cancelled. Read my comment below.[/color]

Last edited:
Level 6
Any your GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, grand
father needs you to help on this one.....but good luck to this..

Level 5
Any your GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, grand

Reviving one's history is quite a honor to be given to.

:ogre_hurrhurr:

Btw terrain looks good, but what the palms are dong there?

Status
Not open for further replies.