• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign project " For all my homies!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hi!
For some time I was thinking about making campaign. It would be goblin camapign telling the story of emigration of small goblin nation from area of scouraged Lordaeron to Durotar.

It would look like this:
Once upon a time ( :p ) goblin tinker -(name)- had enough of those nasty undead ghouls and zombies walking on his garden, and repairing sentry guns over and over again. He met many other goblins annoyed with same problem. One day his cousin, who lives in Durotar has visited him and told how beautiful he lives in Durotar: safely and stress-less. Tinker, charmed with such a vision went to goblin village of -village name- and wanted to met it's chief wnich happened to be powerful alchemist, who went ogre hunting at the Tinker's arrive momment. That would be first quest: help Alchemist hunt down his ogre.

Of course this is just a beggining of the story, wnich will be full of challenging quests, humorours situations and other stuff.

So, anyone interested in helping me with it? Generally every kind of help is needed (terrain, skining, modelling and especialy triggering). This won't be epic camapign so there won't be probably custom voices. If you are interested in it PM me or write here, and if u are not, tell me what do u think about the story 8)

Thx for attention anyway :)

Level 2
Sounds pretty neat, I guess.
There's tons of humour associated with Goblins, too, eh? And of course, you've probably got an intense plot twist that leads to an exciting finish which will leave the player speechless :shock:
It's a good idea. I'll try and help I guess...

Level 2
Well, that's a good question. I can't really model or anything but I might be able to help with terrain and maybe a little triggering...

Status
Not open for further replies.