• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adventures of Gazz Clank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
There are many Custom Campaigns out there. A few I like better than others. One is being occupied by my inner Grammar Nazi. This campaign focuses around everybody's favorite green race, the Goblins!

The Goblins are a race with many pursuits. They however, are very prestigious when it comes to their focuses; Alchemy, Machinery, Explosives, and, Steam Technology. Another benefit of Goblins is their blessing known as, "Lack of Self-preservation".

Story

The story focuses around one of Trade Prince Steamwheedle's promising Moguls, Gazz Clank. Gazz Clank will do everything from cleaning out pirates to slaughtering cities to his uncanny taste for Tinkering. The job's gotta be done. Humans are getting Lordaeron(parts of) back and, they need various goods. Goblins are there!

Gameplay

The missions will vary greatly, similar to Blizzard Campaigns. You got Stealth Missions, more RPG Missions, Cinematics, and much more! Did you know that in every level of the campaign, you will be able to find a hidden War Machine known as a "Led Zeppelin"? These massive War Machines deal extremely high damage and have skilled engineers who will repair it during flight. Also, for reading this preview and stuff before the campaign comes out, there's a cheatcode, it's "Kashmir" which summons a Led Zeppelin for you.

I've been working on a map that allows you to play through the Techtree. Nothing in it is final.

How You Can Help

Tell your friends! PM me about making a sound set for a unit! Make me needed models!

Be sure to check out my photo albums, they'll have screenies for you guys!

NOTE: I will be unable to work on this project for various reasons, up until late July.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hahaha Led Zeppelin.. lovely..

For now I can't tell if I really like this game concept.. might change in the future though.

good luck!

Keep in mind this is a campaign, which will be nothing like Goblin's Tale, okay, maybe coincidentally a few, on some levels, I'm keeping the missions varied, some levels it's a more "RTS" style mission, others might be rescuing, etc.

Also, what part of the game concept are you uncomfortable about?

I wasn't reffering to Goblin's Tale at all D:

For now I can't tell if I really like this game concept.. might change in the future though.

so far you only showed a basic description of your project, We want screenshot, techtree etc.. that's why I said, I can't tell right now if I really like this game concept.

and Also if it's a campaign you need to make a full custom techtree, interresting lore, etc. = which you haven't showed us yet.. so yeah..

Status
Not open for further replies.