• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Ratchet & Clank game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Ratchet and Clank is in my opinion the most well made game series on the PlayStation consoles and there are a lot of extremely great Ratchet and Clank games so which one is your favorite?

My favorite of the games is Ratchet and Clank 3 with some awesome weapons like the Qwak-O-Ray and a flawless weapon leveling system. It also promoted replaying the game and made you even more interested in the second play-through tan you were in the first and also made you want to explore everything there was to find in the game and complete it to 100%. And when you finally completed everything you were rewarded with a playground that I spent hours and hours exploring every part of where you got to see and play through a lot of the gameplay features that were planned to be in the game but didn't make it.

Not to mention that Ratchet and Clank 3 has a great storyline with a lot of returning characters from old games and great humor for both kids and adults. Not to mention that it includes my favorite villain from any Ratchet and Clank game Dr. Nefarious who makes his first appearance in Ratchet and Clank 3 and goes on to being shown in more of the games than any other Ratchet and Clank villain.

Level 24
Up Your Arsenal was the best one, but I haven't played any PS3 versions.

It's nice to see we adore the same game, although I don't understand why it's called Up Your Arsenal in some places and 3 in some others.

Level 34
I'm from Canada, but I noticed while looking at the wiki that Japanese versions have different titles, usually using numbers.

Level 13
I've only played the first 4 ones. I only consider the first 3 as the true ones, the story seemed to derail after that point. The original was the best, in my opinion. I have a lot of great memories playing that game with my friends as a kid.

Level 24
It can indeed rail of especially in the game All four one but they are still really enjoyable in my opinion. A crack in time being one of the best R&C games to date in my opinion.

Level 18
Up Your Arsenal will always be my personal favorite. It had the best weapons, the most interesting enemies (The Tyranoids becoming robots was really cool.) and introduced the best villain in the series. Plus, Captain Qwark's character arc was great. Seeing him go from a cowardly villain to a redeemed good guy was just fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.