• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Video games that are good and only you seem to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
oo ya...
Fracture (Multiplayer)! (online)
Freedom Fighters (Multiplayer)! (2-4 player Split Screen)!!!!

2 super fun games when playing multiplayer

Level 22
Battle Chess - PC: It's a chess game (obviously), but what makes it so good is that all pieces come to life when they have to move/fight. Really good game.

Sim Tower - PC: The best Sim game, in my opinion. It's pretty deep too.

Heavenly Sword - PS3: Amazing voice-acting, animation, art direction, music, and story. The problem here is that the gameplay is a bit lacking. Still, it's one of my favorites.

Folklore - PS3: It's like a mix between Grimm stories and Pokemon. Awesome.

That's all I can come up with right now.

Level 3
overlord 1 & 2 don´t know if so many knew about it but it´s a really good single player game but the multiplayer sucks :/

Level 6
Some people think WoW is stupid, yet 12 million people play it.

So.... yep.

I'm one of those people lol. I'm not saying it's crap,but my personal opinion is that it's just a fancier version of Runescape with warcraft enemies,and they charge u to play it.

Level 11
Was that for the Gamecube?

Yes it was... kind like the Sims but much better IMO.. u play as some wierd animal creature... u start off with a small house and it expands... u can dig up these wierd statues that make sounds... there are literally 100s of them... love that game...

Level 3
Drakan
Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal
Dungeon Keeper 2
The Settlers 2 & 4
Might and Magic 6-8, although I especially love the 6th game. (I'm actually making an M&M6 map for wc3 right now)

Level 11
Might and Magic 6-8, although I especially love the 6th game. (I'm actually making an M&M6 map for wc3 right now)

This.. my favorite was probably 7.. i made my mages into lich's :D it was hard to get the soul jar's though!!!

Another game : Lands of Lore III (makers of the old C&C made an RPG that was amazing)

Level 3
This.. my favorite was probably 7.. i made my mages into lich's :D it was hard to get the soul jar's though!!!

A lot of people think the 7th game is the best. I must say that I absolutely disagree, although it may be hard to argue why. Probably because 6 was one of the first games I ever played, and I played 7 at a much later date, many years later. So I get a pure nostalgia trip, when I venture into the lands of Enroth in the 6th installment. Such feelings just aren't connected to the two other games in the same way. With that said I will try and be as objective as I can. Apart from all that I really do think that the 6th game excels at multiple areas. It was just all together a much more solid game.

First of all M&M6-8 all share the same engine and so have the same over all feeling about them. But this already makes the 7th and 8th much more outdated., 6 being released in 1998 while 7 and 8 in 1999 and 2000, respectively.

In 6 you start off in a small town called New Sorpigal. Your hometown of Sweetwater has been destroyed by Kreegans (devils), and you were brought to safety and trained by Falagar. This is a fine beginning to a game, you start off low and work your way up. In 7 however you simply win a scavenger hunt and so become the lords of Harmondale. You then spend a lot of time just trying to fix the castle etc., and I just don't really like the idea.

You can only pick human characters in 6, while you can pick human, dwarf, goblin and elf in 7. Although almost identical the skills are a bit more advanced in 7. In 6 all the classes can master all the skills they can learn, while in 7 you are much more limited in that sense. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, it certainly offers more diversity in the team, but I think 6 characters are flawless. Small things as the voice acting is much better in 6 than 7 as well.

I think the overall plot is better in 6 than in 7, and the quests are much more thought through.

The maps WAY better in 6. Both indoor and outdoor, 7 and 8 stand no chance on this area. In 6 if you put all the maps (15) together they are really connected in every way and make out one large map. It's just such a dynamic world. There are huge puzzling dungeons and temples in 6, which really take a long time to figure out and beat, such as the Tomb of VARN and Castle Darkmoor. In 7 and 8 there I don't think there is a single really large dungeon.

Lol I could probably go on, but you get the point. ;)
NILBOG

Level 11
A lot of people think the 7th game is the best. I must say that I absolutely disagree, although it may be hard to argue why. Probably because 6 was one of the first games I ever played, and I played 7 at a much later date, many years later. So I get a pure nostalgia trip, when I venture into the lands of Enroth in the 6th installment. Such feelings just aren't connected to the two other games in the same way. With that said I will try and be as objective as I can. Apart from all that I really do think that the 6th game excels at multiple areas. It was just all together a much more solid game.

First of all M&M6-8 all share the same engine and so have the same over all feeling about them. But this already makes the 7th and 8th much more outdated., 6 being released in 1998 while 7 and 8 in 1999 and 2000, respectively.

In 6 you start off in a small town called New Sorpigal. Your hometown of Sweetwater has been destroyed by Kreegans (devils), and you were brought to safety and trained by Falagar. This is a fine beginning to a game, you start off low and work your way up. In 7 however you simply win a scavenger hunt and so become the lords of Harmondale. You then spend a lot of time just trying to fix the castle etc., and I just don't really like the idea.

You can only pick human characters in 6, while you can pick human, dwarf, goblin and elf in 7. Although almost identical the skills are a bit more advanced in 7. In 6 all the classes can master all the skills they can learn, while in 7 you are much more limited in that sense. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, it certainly offers more diversity in the team, but I think 6 characters are flawless. Small things as the voice acting is much better in 6 than 7 as well.

I think the overall plot is better in 6 than in 7, and the quests are much more thought through.

The maps WAY better in 6. Both indoor and outdoor, 7 and 8 stand no chance on this area. In 6 if you put all the maps (15) together they are really connected in every way and make out one large map. It's just such a dynamic world. There are huge puzzling dungeons and temples in 6, which really take a long time to figure out and beat, such as the Tomb of VARN and Castle Darkmoor. In 7 and 8 there I don't think there is a single really large dungeon.

Lol I could probably go on, but you get the point. ;)
NILBOG

Lol well i can say i never beat 6 b4.. i nearly beat it.. i was at the part where u get the laser guns and your underwater from the ship in a bottle... i just know that 7 & 8 were really fun.. 8 lol u start off on some wierd island where pirates are attacking your lizardmen allies... i just remember at the end of the game the "Destroyer" proved to be easier than i thought lol... but then again.. i found 2 dragon eggs and added them in my party :p hehe

Level 3
Lol well i can say i never beat 6 b4.. i nearly beat it.. i was at the part where u get the laser guns and your underwater from the ship in a bottle... i just know that 7 & 8 were really fun.. 8 lol u start off on some wierd island where pirates are attacking your lizardmen allies... i just remember at the end of the game the "Destroyer" proved to be easier than i thought lol... but then again.. i found 2 dragon eggs and added them in my party :p hehe

Underwater and all... is Might and Magic 7 ;)
And Dragons are so horribly overpowered x) Lol, but sadly not as overpowered as Necromancers ;)

Level 11
Underwater and all... is Might and Magic 7 ;)

O yes... now i remember :p i guess i have lost all knowledge of Might and Magic 6 lol... but man i forgot wat the place was called in #7 when ur in the underworld where to turn into a lich u have to get soul jars either in that heaven place where a ton of wizards are and its dark.. or i forgot the place in the underworld where a ton of behemoths were at.. it was tough!! but well worth it :D btw i found acromage to be addicting even if u already won the money ;P lol

Level 17
Magicka

I also picked up the Serious Sam pack during the Steam sale. Came with the First and Second Encounter Classic and the HD remakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.