• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Single Player Campaign - Raise of the Goblins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Single Player Campaign - Rise of the Goblins

Rise of the Goblins

Rise of the Goblins is a campaign like the Blizzard Campaigns

Introduction
You play as the young goblin engineer Ricky Mechana! You travel through the world and complete quests to get a master engineer! You will discover why Goblins are green and why Chen Stormstout brews beer!

The Campaign
The Gameplay will be like in the Blizzard Campaigns!
You will travel through nine maps with creeps,friends and a good story! My focus will be on the storyline and the engineering!

Through the rpg you will get new engineering skills! You have to collect materials to make Rocketboots or sth. else.
Some materials can be found everywhere in the map,for others you have to kill special creeps and bosses!

Quests

The quests will be rewarded with experience and some items! When you finish a quest you will reveal the history of some characters or about the goblins themself!

The quests will be different and varied!

The Bosses

In RotG. will be several bosses in the maps and the bosses will be very different! A boss might have a special weak point,for example a special spell.

The Story

The goblins want to be a great nation. Rock Gazzelwheel,the chieftain of the goblins,has ordered to
assemble all engineers: The engineers have to travel though the world and become a master engineer.Rock Gazzelwheel wants to construct a army of war machines!
Only a master engineer is able to construct this special tanks and weapons. Rock needs the weapons to rule the world!

P.S.
Sry for my bad english.
The credtits for used models will be given in an cinematic at the end of the campaign.

I added screenshots.The pictures show the starting area of my campaign.

Thanks to Hiveworkshop.com for let me uploading my project!

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_030109_032609_01.JPG
    WC3ScrnShot_030109_032609_01.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 163
  • WC3ScrnShot_030109_032627_03.JPG
    WC3ScrnShot_030109_032627_03.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 127
  • WC3ScrnShot_030109_034021_01.JPG
    WC3ScrnShot_030109_034021_01.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Status