• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragonblade+Goblin Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am the founder of the newly created WC3 custom maps productions team, Dragonblade. Goblin_Engineer has given his Goblin campaign over to
Dragonblade. Currently Dragonblade is only 3 members, we are looking for more members so please PM if you want to join. If you'd like to just to be apart of the Goblin Campaign, PM me also.

Level 8
I would like to join I was thinking it was about time I joind a group! also about the goblin campaign, are you creating an entirely new race because I made one for the goblins along time ago and I still have the models and icons for them!

also if I make the team, im makeing a campaign does this mean you guy's can help me?

Level 1
Send me the map with the goblin race and Ill take a look. Also dont worry, its not that hard to be accepted, some skill with the WE and we would be happy for you to join! :) Ill take a look at your goblin race and if I think its decent, Ill welcome you right away. But dont worry, Im not that hard to impress. Also about your campaign, if the rest of the team would likes the campaign idea well help you out, No problem.

Level 8
Cool! i'll send you the map just give me your e-mail and also I'm starting skinning and icon creation so that might be some use to you Im also quite good with the world edit and cinimatic's!

Level 8
is there anywere pacific the team has to meet? or do we have our own website? And who are the other members of dragonblade? also give me your e-mail so i can send you that goblin race map!

Status
Not open for further replies.