• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Champion's Quest [Single Player Boss Fight]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey , I would like you to introduce to my secondary project called Champion's Quest , which will be a single player boss fight map .

Note:This map has been started already since Black_Crown agreed to be the terrainer of the project !!!

Short Overview:Champion's Quest is a single player map featuring powerful and intelligent bosses , unlockable items and characters , over 200 different abilities (40 for each character) , Survival arena featuring 100 rounds of attacks , dueling zone featuring very well made AI , PVE mode with mini bosses and creatures , challenge mode featuring all kinds of challenges for epic loot . (well , not really a short review , but , oh well ) ;]

Storyline:Home town of Zink (name might change), the Champion of the Order of Light has been attacked by 7 evil beings , sent by Council of the Oblivion , all villagers were captured and the city was practically destroyed . Now Zink is the only one who can save the villagers from the evil beings and rescue the villagers . Who will be the winner of this bloody battle , Zink or the Council ? It's up for you to decide

Features planned:
Interesting and active boss fights (bosses won't just stand and attack you all the time , they will use skills , there will be special boss events , and much more)
100 round survival arena
Reputation system (reputation will be required to unlock new heroes/items/features)
Dueling Arena , featuring 1v1 fights against opponents with well made AI
Challenge mode , in which you will have to complete various challenges for reputation and epic loot
Hundreds of skill builds (Zink will be able to choose from 40 abilities allowing to try different builds when fighting the bosses)
Town and bounty (each time Zink kills a boss , he will gain a special ''Soul'' which will be available for exchanging for items in the town)
PVE mode (if it's too hard to fight the bosses , you can try Survival Arena , PVE and duel modes to improve your abilities and gain some extra loot)
Dynamic spells (spells will have nice effects , not just simple blink-strike ones)
Zone conditions (each boss will have their own conditions , for example when you'll fight an under water boss , you will have limited time before you run out of water)
Achievements system and unlockables (in Survival Arena , Boss fight and other ways , you will be able to achieve special rewards which will allow you to unlock new characters and items)
Difficulty Adjustments (you will be able to choose from different difficulty modes , which will affect boss powers and achievements system)
And much more , all your ideas are welcome ;]

Team members needed:
Terrainer - Black_Crown ,
Triggerer (I might need some help for some bosses)
Idea/Suggestion givers
Testers
Modeler(s) (for bosses) - Upgrade ,

That's the Zink himself (credits to WolfmanArc)
models_1944_screenshot.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
Well the model looks nice, and sounds very great, wow, I wanna play it right now :O

I only know poor rpgs with hit the boss and finish. No real dodge or something, it would be great if there are bosses, wich get for 20 seconds invulnerable, and while that you dodge like fireballs, and then if the 20 seconds are done, he keeps casting but you have to get to him and hit him to get him stop casting. I'd would love to see that :O

Level 7
Thank you.
Just so you know this is how i'm starting it out,
Starting Town > Peacfull
Road to main city > Slightly Peacfull
Main City > Hectic?

I'll post a screenshot later.

Level 7
Yup. Please note.
The terraining is scaled down alot, giving more room.
so we may have to scale down units aswell.
Just a heads up.

Level 7
Terraining is going slow.
I'm starting school soon and juggling the terrain and school is going to be hard. I have some done. not nearly enough to work off though. Worse case senerio is i will finish what i have and might have to pass it off :\ realy dont want to to do that though.

~Black Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.