• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(|-|\ {[Famed - Adventures]} /|-|)

Do you like to press buttons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Famed - Adventures

A fan of orpgs/rpgs/mmorpgs? Than make sure to keep an eye on this project for the release date.

So, you all have played basically every kind of rpg out there so I can't really offer anything that could be called original however I will make it one of the best so it is worth giving it a go. Though I hope you like to play games for the game itself, and rather not for its pretty graphics such as terrain or models or skins. What I can say is that I will work hard on making an epic storyline as well accept anyone's suggestion to improve it.

Are you bored? Are you looking for someone to team with on a fun project? Are you tired of nobody ever finishing their stuff? Well if you are interested I am asking for people to help on this project whether it being testing or suggesting/idea's or just even commenting. Here is my list of what I do need for help though. ;

A terrainer
Testers whether it be alpha or beta ones... ( though alpha testers will get better rewards in the map/game. )
A person who can create a video of gameplay
And finally the rest of you guys :thumbs_up: for idea's and more. :wink:

Screenshots coming in the near future. . .

A storyline near you soon!

Thoughts;
I am not quite sure yet, but I think it will be just getting heroes instead of having attachments for them. ( Might change it )
The map will work like a simple usual rpg, but with more features yet to come however I will reveal that there will be sieges.

Last edited:

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Reserved.

Also taking idea's for hero's in the game.

Screenshots will be put here when I obtain them.

Level 12
You should put in more info, like whether this RPG would be like Gaia's or GoU where the heroes would get attachments, or you just get heroes, no attachments or w/e. You sohuld also put some info about how the map will work, how the story is, etc. Perhaps, renaming your thread title would be nice also, adding stuff like (|-|\{[]}/|-|) in your map's name does not make it better. A simple Famed - Adventures or [RPG] Famed - Adventures would be better than adding some symbols which don't look good.

Br0

Br0

Level 4
Thank you, and I like the symbols for its the name of my map as well. The symbol is there for a reason hopefully discovered later..

Status
Not open for further replies.