• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Endless Adventure: Monster Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
site_logo.jpg

Hello Community and Welcome to my first Projekt

Background

Me and some friends are big fans from WC3 RPG´s. Almost every month, we are playing together old maps to have some great fun. At the last time we found the great map "Monster Master RPG" from Robbepop. We played a whole weekend and then, on sunday evening we were looking for some Updates...but there was nothing... MM RPG is dead. I got the idea to make a own Wc3 map with the Monster Master system. i asked Robbepop if its possible that i copy his system and make a new Game. A "jeah sure, just name me in the credits" was the start for Endless Adventure: Monster Ques

t
902441_342132895898955_335594185_o.jpg

General

Name: Endless Adventure: Monster Quest
Autor: Einfach Alex
Terrain Help: Situ

Players: 1-6
Mapsize: 256x256
Tileset: Own

Language: English
Camera: Normal(Viewfield 2200)

Features

Catch Monsters: You are able to catch every Monster that u can see(Excepted Bosses but later more)

Improve Monsers: All catched Monsters can Level up to increase there Attributes, which is a important aspect in EA:MQ

Monster Fusion: All Monster can fuse togehter to get a new, stronger one. There are over 150 diffrent Monsters

Monster Managment: With MM its possible to Call and Store your Monsters even if you are infight.

Crafting Mats instead of Wood: You got no luck on loot? Destroy your old Items to get some Mats to craft your own items

Corridor of the forgotten Portals: In this Corridor you can find all Portals which are all small Adventures. There are everything from a normal Forest till a full triggered adventure where u must defend a almost fallen city.

Monster Farm: You can have max. 3 Monsters to fight for you. But what if u dont need your Current monster or need it for later Fusion? Store it at the Monster Farm and take it when u need it.

7 Elements: Every Monster has an element: Fire, Water, Nature, Aero, Astral, Dead or Demon. Fuse diffrent elements to create stronger Monsters

Fusion Level: Another important "Level" to consider in this game, and not to be confused with Experience Levels, is the "Fusion Level" (FL) your Monsters will gain from fusing with eachother. Whenever you catch a Monster, it will come at FL 0, meaning it has no background experience and it has no special growth. However, if you fuse it, at level 15 or higher, with another level 15 or higher monster, it will gain FL.

Whether you gain FL, and how much FL is gained, depends on the Average Level (not FL) of the monsters. With every Fusion Level your Attributes will raise

Late Game Content: You finished all your Adventures? Play them again in Elite or God Mode to get much better Items, Secrets and Mighty Monsters

Secrets: There are so many Secrets to discover, Just find them

Bosses: At the end of every adventure, there will be a really mad boss. You cant catch them, BUT with the right Fusion Recipe you can have some too.

Fusion is the key to endless might. With the right combination it is even possible to make one of the legendary god monster

Process:

Terrain: 20%
Items: 5%
Monsters: 60%
Spells: 80%
Portals: 40%
Trigger: 30%

In 4 weeks i will start a great first Alpha test, where everybody can see what i´m doing

i would be happy if u get me some criticism or praise. But please dont be too hard, this is my first map

Endless Adventure on Facebook:Endless Adventure: Monster Quest

Endless Adventure Forum:
EA:MQ Forum

Here are the first rework of the first adventure:
522396_344006805711564_705708530_n.jpg

xn1rp44enwt7.jpg

there will come more Screenshots soon

P.S. i´m sorry if i got a bad english grammar is not my best ;-)

Last edited:
Level 8
You are newbie. Only 1 post. And me, i'm very afraid if I show my project :( That is just a small project...
I looked the screenshots. It looks good terrain. Hope your map will be finish. +rep for you.

Level 13
You are newbie. Only 1 post. And me, i'm very afraid if I show my project :( That is just a small project...
I looked the screenshots. It looks good terrain. Hope your map will be finish. +rep for you.

Why the heck you called him newbie? :goblin_jawdrop: at least he posted his project don't destroy people's dream :grin:

Level 8
Why the heck you called him newbie? :goblin_jawdrop: at least he posted his project don't destroy people's dream :grin:

Oh, because I'm a newbie :), too. I have a project, but I can't show because I'm very afraid. My project can have a bad terrain, but use game cache and cinematic skipped. Like my signature.
Everybody can see my project in my profile :( .
|
v

Level 2
It isn´t like Pokemon o_O I mean catch some Monsters and level them is not always the same. I have done my own and thats really nice.

Currently i´m working on the start and rework the Spawn. Screenshots comin soon if i done finish the "start" ^^

Level 2
OP, I can help you out with grammar and thoroughly inspect your map for spelling errors since english isn't your first language. I do plan on participating in the alpha test when it comes out, and I wish the best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Level 2
OP, I can help you out with grammar and thoroughly inspect your map for spelling errors since english isn't your first language. I do plan on participating in the alpha test when it comes out, and I wish the best of luck to you.

Jeah thank you, i will think about it.

*Added a new Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.