• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Monster Master RPG II: The 13th Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
"zapbird" and "battlerex" eh? lmfao. cmon bro sethmachit, you know my MM RPG II map is better bro haha give it up

Level 1
hi people , i just come to keep this post alive :D... well , and also to let know setmachine that his ideas of improvement (that he shows in his survey) are very awesome and have a really high potential ... it could be the start of a new kind of "RPGs" not just in W3 environment it will have the style of pokemon (consoles , well better than them), and a classic rpg ; maybe more, i just have to repeat those ideas are really out of box if you have time 2 take the survey you will see . here is the link Monster Master RPG

Level 11
To not make you answer yourself again: The chances are low.

I gave away the map to another map maker years after I suffered a huge data loss while working on the v0.6X series.
Actually I gave away the map three times in total.
The last map maker whom I gave the rights to continue the work was the most motivated one and even created something that at least barely worked in the end, however, even he disappeared. So it is again just me as far as I know.

It is very unlikely but not entirely impossible that development of this map is going to be continued.
Let's see what the future of WarCraft III: Reborn brings to our tables.

Level 2
Important news
Robbepop finally given the map to @brownin and Thorlar for newer updates
they are discussing about new updates on this discord channel here
Please, if anyone have suggest on whatever in this map please go on discord since we hope for newer and better version of MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.