• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Monster Hunter - The Beggining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Level 9
AFAIK, I don't have any problem with any function in wc3. So I could make some AI, you will just tell me everything what is it supposed to do. :)

Just like supertoinkz said :D

Will you do a custom attacking system? Or you'll stick with the current one you used? Please don't, use a custom one. And about the monsters, you can remove their attack and give them different abilities with different cooldowns, for example the velociprey.

Attack Jump - 7 sec cooldown
Attack Bite - 5 sec cooldown
Attack Claw - 5 sec cooldown

So their attack will be completely random.

Another example for my favorite duo, Tigrex and Nagacaruga

Charge - 7 sec cooldown
360 spin - 12 sec cooldown
Bite - 6 sec cooldown
Claw - 4 sec cooldown

And when they're life reached 20%, order them to pick a random area and move there to rest and sleep.

also, there's a monster that act like barathrum, everytime he sights our hero, it will charge towards the hero, but add 4 seconds casting time to it :D

Level 8
haha i tried that and it was surprising BTW i found something weird ...
(in case u cant find it, the armor is way above the person's body and is covering his face...)

Attachments

• TEST_MAP_PICT_1.JPG
    TEST_MAP_PICT_1.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 88
Level 8
oh and yes i also noticed that if u spam '-new' u will be able to get more hero ...

EDIT: i wanted to test it in multiplayer game but cant cos need an 'enemy' ...(u know wad i mean right ???)

Attachments

• TEST_MAP_PICT_4.JPG
    TEST_MAP_PICT_4.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 9
oh and yes i also noticed that if u spam '-new' u will be able to get more hero ...

EDIT: i wanted to test it in multiplayer game but cant cos need an 'enemy' ...(u know wad i mean right ???)

ahahaha yeah crap !
i forgot bout those -new thing ....
oh mann ...
i forgot some simple systems .... !!!
CRAP !

Btw, i can't fix the "weapon attachment" things too, because i used trigger "add special effect".

Status
Not open for further replies.