• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Melee Heroes Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How much have you? I have a level 37 Shaman and have been playing since the game came out (I don't play 24 hours a day however and not every dat)

Level 15
Claudz you really are in a losing battle here. Everyone who has some small amount of intelligence and who plays WoW and has played previous warcraft games knows that Kael resides on Outland which is inaccessable thus far in WoW.

Goood. Don't be stupid! All high elfs are turned into Blood Elf's cause they fountain of magic is destroyed.. They have a lust for magic and are changes name into Blood elf's!!! Play World of Warcraft and get the Whole history before saying anything.... I just did the mission for Keal so i now....

right...*sarcasm* and my level 4 gnome mage just slew the lich king, got the grey named weapon called frostmourne and i vendored it for 482182g before heading off and destroying the burning legion...*sarcasm off*

also if you had played warcraft 3 you would have noticed that the frozen throne is set...about 6 months after the events of reign of chaos. so how come kael proclaims they are blood elves in TFT for the first time then and not when the sunwell was ruined?

and also there are both high elves and blood elves. if you have actually played WoW you would realise that high elves generally have very very pale skin, light hair colours and blue eyes. Where as blood elves have red eyes, a warm skin tone and bright hair colours. you claudz should really look up some lore before attempting to argue with someone who knows a hell of alot more than you do.

and he isnt a n00b either.

Level 9
for the Unbroken: altough its not very HE style, i liked the white hair a LOT. his armor skin is very cool. good job you made there. just need to fix this strange thing is his back and, i hope i'm not the only one that is seeing it, but his arm appears to be bulky, it has some muscles or iam wrong?

for Claudz: man do you have even a slightly idea of what is to call XA a noob?!
Kael in the quality of prince, to make an homenage to those HE who fell before the Scourge, he gave a name to the legion who followed him into his search for a new source of magic: the blood elves. its only a name, they dont change much (at least before joining Illidan's foul army). there are some HE who stayed in the other side of Quel'Thalas. those who survived the Scourge. They just dont simply TURN into Blood Elves. Blood Elves are elves that followed Kael, its only an homenage goddamnit

stop acting like this, grow up Claudz

Level 25
Claudz, do not EVER call the Loremaster a noob

Now go and sit in your magical little corner where every High Elf became a Blood Elf, while the rest of us embrace the fact that Blood Elves are just the few High Elves who split off with Kael and now have a lust for demon's magic, to the level of sucking it out from them

And Kael isn't ingame yet you idiot. And don't come up with any "LOLLERBLADES YES HE IS LOLZ", because he's not. How can I tell? Because he won't be a questgiver you dumbass. Oh no, he just HATES the Alliance, thinks the Horde are savages, and will just give quests to either one of them. Yeah, perfect thinking genius!

Oh, and if you think there aren't any High Elves, go to Ratchet and Theramore and look for the elves around there. If I remember correctly, there's a female HE (As in, High Elf, not Blood Elf) in the Theramore Inn, and a HE questgiver in Ratchet

If you don't believe me, take a screenshot and go and compare it to the two elves in the Blasted Lands

Level 4
WHOA! I can post in this thread at last! Anyway, now straight to the point, Claudz is a noob, I have been to Theramore Inn and I can confirm Mecheon's words.

Now straight to the other point. The muscles aren't such a very good idea, because High Elves are supposed to be slender. Reduce the muscles? It looks very nice though. And the sword is just beautiful. Maybe move the circle a little more in the armor, to stop the clipping with his hair? Making the sheild more round looks cool, but you should edit the other side of the shield to match the front side size. Look at the screenshot: There are some black lines. Very good job. I think this is your best one.

That's all from me.

Level 18
Whoa, this thread sure got down a bit ^^ Well, anyway sorry for long no respond but I was away on holidays and had no access to computer ;( I'm going on another trip tommorow till the next sunday but this time I'm taking my laptop and I'll be able to make new/finish older models. Expect another reply from me next weekend^^

Level 2
wow great idea i love the orge gladiator and the holy human warrior but i think your work is gret idea you need a like the frost ghost its a new mdl check it out it fucking rox :D :D :D i ill use it some time ill give you credit well P.S.T. 8) 8) 8) :D :) :eek: :roll: :x :( :cry: he he im im in the happy zone 2 day um i mean night well it is 10:20 were i am :S gulp well ima off 2 look for mdls and skins and stuff that is acctually good i noticed ya ogre gladiator and that made me blab and bald on im gonna work out the mdl editor and mke my own mdls :D jsut the way i like it l8az im tlaking too much and well yeah you get my point not its really P.S.T. :D :D :D 8)

Level 3
What's the difference between the original Troll skin and the new one? I can't tell.

Also I think you should make other Troll models as well, like a Dark Troll Shadow Priest (possibly incorporating the half-holy half-shadow idea), an Ice Troll Barbarian (Ice Trolls are Forest, Jungle, and Desert Trolls that where exiled for being too bloodthirsty, who adapted to Northrend), an Amani Troll loremaster (Amani is a rare tribe of trolls which all the other Trolls came from) and/or a Desert Troll Wanderer.

Just throwin' in a few ideas.

Level 25

Yep, I warn about necromancers and then someone does it again

Classic really, you IDIOT. I suggest you learn what dates are, and learn when something is dead

Also, the Amani aren't the original troll race, they're forest trolls. Zul'Aman and all

Level 3
Mecheon said:

Yep, I warn about necromancers and then someone does it again

Classic really, you IDIOT. I suggest you learn what dates are, and learn when something is dead

Also, the Amani aren't the original troll race, they're forest trolls. Zul'Aman and all
Ah thanks for pointing that out :p

They're actually the Zandalar tribe.

The Amani tribe is actually the most powerful Forest Troll tribe, and the name of the ex-empire of FOrest Trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.