• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
yes, Sputnik was first probe launched into space. It was sent by the Russians. since this is the future, I said Sputnik 2K.

Level 14
It was used by steel stallion as a name for his map (Which doesn't exsist anymore and I doubt he would care). But I love Broken Galaxies Roleplay.

Level 5
Well due to the fact that i'm Lazy il probably just make one of your someones race to be my guy... And idk if i'm going to do it right away i might wait a bit into the RP

Level 23
Yes, offcourse that's possible, though their medieval would look completely different, and it won't be a 'playable' race, as you'd only be stuck on one planet, unless you're captured, or taken by one of the space-faring races.

Level 23
yeah, and then your troops scream "DEMONS!" as the peacful Chozo come to mine their planet or learn :p Leading to the forced destruction of the planet and harvesting the ashes :p (holding off their knights until a hole can be drilled to their core, and a bomb sent in. That way, the ship can mine the debris from the planet :p)

Really now, that is not the way to go :p rofl Anything behind the space age is a no for players :p You don't play the cave men that are wiped out by a space battle's bombs and missiles that miss the ships, or murdered by the debris from crashing ships XD Definetly not the way to go :p (or enslaved, but your carecters are too stupid to know what anything is or does, so they still die :p)

Level 8
It's realistic, makes sense, and you can't expect all races supposed to advance at the same rate.
So what if they cream "DEMONS!" and attack us? It's not like it'll do much anyways.
EDIT: Especially if we have body armor.

Level 14
I kind of like the idea of their being races at different time periods but absolutly not playable. But I still don't know how it would work out.

Level 8
:idea::idea:
It could be like they think we're gods. There's a theory that waaaay back then, aliens came and visited us and we thought they were gods.

EDIT: I guess I got that idea a bit late...

Level 14
It would be fun to have primative races worshipping you. And it could even be a plot for wars such as a race trying to destroy them while another wants to preserve them.

Level 14
I think we should allow them yet make them not beable to be played directly maybe as a race controlled by me or someone else. Or in the case of one race trying to kill other protect let the protecting race control them.

Level 14
Like a giant shield that is able to be passed through by ships but not weapons. I guess that would be ok maybe it could even be an ancient relic placed there by an ancient alien race.

Level 8
DarkKnight; said:
How about this, the planet of that medieval race then just has some kind of an anomaly that doesn't allow any weapons from orbit to be fired, you can only do something from the planets surface itself.

Gath_Stormer; said:
Like a giant shield that is able to be passed through by ships but not weapons. I guess that would be ok maybe it could even be an ancient relic placed there by an ancient alien race.

Cool, but it shouldn't have to be a relic placed there on every planet. Maybe we could make different things like solar storms, close proximity to a nebula or something?

Level 23
sounds a lot like a certain Stargate Atlantis episode :p Except the device cut power to technology as well :p lol Just think! The only way to get your troops out would either be a grapple from orbit that has to be secured by hand (due to the device), or disabling the artifact XD

Level 10
Name:Ner'Gulth (Shadows)
Home Planet: Fekeo
Controled Planets: Lenoek and Oken
Life Span:150 Years.
Goverment:Dictator.
Leader: Ner'Gulne
Description: They are mysterious beings, shadow colored and are somewhat peceful. If tempted they will fight, if attacked they will fight back. They worship a god known to them as the Ner'Gulthian meaning Shadow God. There leaders and generals all have black feathered wings to resemble there position in power.
Other/History: They dont use guns unless necissary, they mostly use blades and claws for they are fast. They are honerable as well. In there past they had much trouble with the Angelics but in the end the shadow had wiped them clear off the planet.
Character
Name:Flakne
Race:Ner'Gulth
Description/Apperance:He wears a black cape that covers his wings and shoulder pads that connect the cape to the rest of his armor. He wears black chest and gut armor while his arms have a loose black sleves from the shirt underneath the chest plate. He wears leg and foot armor as well but all of the armor is light and black. His shirt has strange designs on the ends that are lined with a golden lace. He has a belt where his shadow blade is sheathed.
Background/Other:His parents were killed when he was young in a fight against some angelics, he trained long and hard and the leader relized his skills in the ways of the sword. The leader taught him more about the sword, skills that Flakne didnt know possible. Soon Flakne was put in a fleet to command and he has been doing it well, he has become one of the faves of the leader. Flakne always rested his arm over his sword making his cape stick out some.

Level 14
Approved Shadow I guess its just coincidence that their main enemy is named ANGELics :). And Tahril I will come up with rules soon and you proably won't be able to control a primative race and only that. Perhaps be the aliens that control them.

Status
Not open for further replies.