• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future RP Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
it looks like a machette. thats right guys, Im back. and I wont leave this time (damn WoW. getting too addictive). anyways, hows the rp going so far?

Level 8
It's not really going slow.. We haven't even started yet D:
I dont think we need to wait for more people, tho.
We have about.. 4,5 people?
Others can join later, if they want.

Level 5
Hey all i'm back! I should be on and off my summer seems to take a pattern of home a week gone a week through the entire thing till school... So hopfully il try and stay active... Did i miss anything BTW

Level 5
Species that meet would take dozens of years to establish communication, as no such thing a a 'universal translater' or anything such as that would work. However, a species with access to magic and science that could stimulate pleasure or other emotions within other species would have an advantage.

Level 23
so basically, you expect the hiveworkshop to still be standing in the next three thousand years as we have our creatures evolve? I don't think even a sped up version would be good. It'd ruin the histories we have, and we wouldn't require an RP if we would be so seperate and never meet eachother. So, lets keep the RP to where we first meet

Level 23
Jup ^^, BTW, I've thought of something, What if every race has some form of 'magic'? Like one has telekinesis, another can make plants grow faster, though nothing too big, realy rather subtle magic, for example, telekinesis couldn't rup a thing out of the ground and throw it at the speed of light at someone.

Level 23
like the Luminoth are able to create holograms in the palm of their hands, as well as harmless balls of light, and float. :p

Now the Chozo are able to gift their statues and even some machines the ability to be self aware. :p No other abilities are known.

Now, my version (non-metroid) would basically have simply enhanced senses. (Being able to sense the presence and positions of all surrounding objects and life. Not feeling them forsay, but the allows the sensing of cloaked objects for example.) And, that is for all non-military personell who may need it. :p The military personell don't require it nearly as much, as they have the aid of machinery to help further the range of their senses. :p

Level 23
Well, mine would have the abillity to remove an illness from another person by injecting their own modified anti-bodies in the other persons blood system, there is the risk that you also get the illness, as your own imune system decreases a bit from doing it, and it takes quite some time to do, only applies to bacterial or fungal caused illnesses (so not most poisons or cancer) people who are very skilled in doing this, can even help close and heal wounds faster, this is oftenly used in hospitals, in other words, there's a low chance you'll get better in our hospitals if you're not part of our species XD.

Level 14
I am glad to annouce MY RETURN!!!!! I am deeply sorry for my sudden absence and hope in time you will forgive me. I hope to squeeze back into this rp. Also there seems to be something wrong my computer won't let me go back to the former pages after my last post. Could someone summerize what happened?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also my final race in complete. (I would of had more but I got delayed and such.) (Also this is my favorate race :D)

Name: Ugrentiens
Home Planet: I'ron (E-ron)
Controlled: Planet I'ron in the Qu'bar system
Life Span: Unknown (no death of old age has ever been recorded) sometimes called Immortal to age.
Govenrment: Senate of sorts (Council) and an emperor of sorts (Chief).
Council and Leader: The Council is made up of a representative elected in every providence. The Chief (Amenon Arake age 1470) though by law barely inferior to the Council due to his great support from the people he is the most powerful.
Description: The Ugrentiens are reptilian-like in apperence. All are pure white with scales and have a few human-like features. They ususally stand around 6 or 6.5 feet tall.
History/Other: The Ugrentiens are and always have been neutral in the affairs of the universe. Much of their nuetrality though is the fact that no one knows of them. They have been alone and undiscovered on the icy cold wintery planet of I'ron forever. In the beginning of their race they were in small numbers, unorganized, and in danger. The massive Wooly Ice Beasts of I'ron hunted and slaughtered them for decades as they tried their best to fight them off and survive with their primative weapons. Seeking safety they slowly migrated from the harsh icy surface to the gargantuous underground caverns. Somce of their elders speak of discovery of relics from a past highly advanced civilization though what in certain in that they advanced unbelivebly quickly and in a few millinium they had an incredibuly advanced civilization underground. One more key factor in the Ugrentiens advancments was the discover of a strange powerful crystal. The crystal was found to be a source of power and alot more. Now as the tensions in the universe tension as new wars arise, treaties are built, and past wars continue the Ugrentiens debate on whether or not to make themselves known to the universe.

Last edited:
Level 23
rapid evolution of birds as the dominant species on a planet (not Earth), and they become obviously intellegent and became humanoid and began a rapid industrialization and within the course of 500 years, had reach the outer planets in their system. Another 200 years gave rise to the Black Sun Corporation, and due to the chaos of that world, led to Black SUn heading to a far away system and settling down on Shakuras, spreading the tendrils of a industrial empire throughout neighboring systems. Thus was the birth of SHakuras as the core planet of the Black Sun empire :3

Level 8
A great being known only as "GOD" was one day in his flat, having an arm wrestle with his flatmate "John"
GOD: C'mon, one more and I'm on 10 nil.
John: Nu'uh, this time I win...
GOD pushes John's arm down to the table.
GOD: Oh yea, 10 in a row.. oh wait, gimme your lighter.
GOD grabs the lighter, holds it behind his backside, lights it and releases some gas. A huge explosion, known as "The Big Bang" happened, thus creating all the suns, planets and lifeforms.

Level 14
I would be happy to edit any post for you. I just can't really get to the former posts that well. I get the 403 forbidden thing constantly on the hiveworkshop now. I can barely post with out it popping on.

Level 8
oops. went away again. what I miss? sorry for late posts and that. I am hardly on hive now, as WoW, Gmod, and my unsatisfieing hunger for SC2 continue to ruin my life. Anyone know any online Rehabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.