1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Favorite Reforged Dragon so far

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by MasterHaosis, Nov 19, 2019.

?

Chose your Dragon and explain why

1. Black Dragon

20.0%
  2. Blue Dragon

8.0%
  3. Bronze Dragon

24.0%
  4. Green Dragon

4.0%
  5. Red Dragon

4.0%
  6. Nether Dragon

24.0%
  7. Sapphiron

8.0%
  8. Searinox

4.0%
  9. Tharifax

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Frost Wyrm

4.0%
  1. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello mortals! I want to see, since in Beta it was available, what is your favorite Dragon model so far in Reforged? (it is Beta so far, maybe something will be changed, but we are speaking for this moment).
    Those new dragons are epic, not just recolored versions we got. Even three campaign models (Searinox, Tharifas and Sapphiron) got their own models.
    So, I present you 10 dragons to chose, comment and vote. (NOTE: regular species dragons are level 10, they are not in whelp and drake stadium here as option, as well Sapphiron undead, because there is already Frost Wyrm as option and Sapphiron regular, undead is hybrid of both, and 10 options are enough)
    LETS DISCUSS ABOUT DRAGONS :cgrin:

BLACK DRAGON
    [​IMG]

BLUE DRAGON
    [​IMG]

BRONZE DRAGON
    [​IMG]

GREEN DRAGON

[​IMG]

RED DRAGON
    [​IMG]

NETHER DRAGON
    [​IMG]

SAPPHIRON

[​IMG]

SEARONOX

[​IMG]

THARIFAS

[​IMG]

FROST WYRM
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Here is video with those

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  2. Venombite

Venombite

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did actually comment the dragons already, in case you're interested(Warcraft 3 Reforged Leaked Previews)(#509)

In short they are the only creeps I don't actually like. All the other creeps have been WoWified and the dragons now look a little out of place. That was when they were going to WoWify the story now, though all the other creeps may look out of place, who knows.

And I think that the thing that the most powerful creep(that can take on an entire army on its own) and frost wyrm(unit you were supposed to be scared of) use Faerie Dragon animation(unit that's supposed to look cute and silly) is just lame.

As for now Nether Dragon is my favorito by far. Unlike other dragons it was WoWified and looks in line with other creeps.

3. Shido

Shido

Resources:
    Resources:
    The nether one look fishy. Fishy as how i love it.

4. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I kinda agree with the @Venombite here. My thoughts are that this dragons don't really fit in Wc3, well Reforged too if we look it at that way.

From the art perspective they really did a great job. I like the overall look of the dragons, but from the Wc3 perspective a lot of details get lost, thought that's the problem with lot of models(Reforged) now. But if I were to pick a favorite one I'd say Sapphiron.

5. Petrovic

Petrovic

Resources:
    Resources:
    It seems we all share the same sentiment about the new models. Black dragon for me though. That nether dragon looks like a flying shark, i do not get the appeal :D Also were they not supposed to be semi-transparent?

6. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Shido @Stefan.K @Venombite @Petrovic
    Well guys and lady, thanks for voting and showing opinions. + rep for all of you.
    My turn, as demon, I chose Nether Dragon too (although in Wc3 I made ancient map Chaos Orc race here with red dragons just like in campaign, and I prefered them because they are red just like Outland, fel orcs and many demons and has fire breath which suits demons). Also they are weird here. It is explained that when someone is under fel, they got bigger, corrupted, mutate and spikes grow around body (green orcs became red, night elves mutate into satyrs, Murlocs into Murguls, Eredar Draenei into those ugly Draenei etc... Anyway just look at any demons in Outland, they share similar characterstics). So, survived Black Dragons under Fel effects, or their affected eggs and nether energies should also mutate and grow more spikes over body. Unlike any logic, they mutate into shark like dragons. And scales like on fish. There is no way that Nether Dragons look like this (shadow version was that they became infused with fel energies similar to voids). But still I like it. Only Dragons which do not look like other Dragons! Plus, for demons! If you did not notice, they have additional par of hands, holding wings! That is cool mutation.
    Blue Dragon is cool because of those blue crystals.
    Black Dragon is too horny, it has awesome horns and shrap spikes I like it.
    Bronze Dragon has that ,,beard" or fur, which is also unique to him. Nice shades of skin color.
    Green is decent, but also nice shade and blends well in Ashenvalle.
    Red Dragon has smaller nose that any Dragon, but has more spikes on different parts. Looks awesome for me, I hardly decided between him or Nether!
    Sapphiron, well his horns are unique and the most distinguishable than any other Dragon (besides nether Dragon). His horns are sheep like, and unlike Blue Dragons, he is also blue but does not have those strong blue crystal like spikes. And his head overall is much different.
    Tharifas is type of green Dragon in Ashenvalle. But, he is different, has more ,,crocodille" like head with two spikes at nose instead of one, and blue shades around body.
    Sapphiron is also different from Black Dragon too, besides those horns, he does not have spikes as Black has. And also his head is much different.
    Frost Wyrm is expectedly Undead skeleton Dragon with blue effects around him. Nice looking.

Oh, also I see that another user voted. @MoroReturns hey man! You voted for Bronze Dragon. Can you write opinion about it?

7. Mythic

Mythic

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Frost Wyrm. I love its battered skeletal look and its face.

I like the Nether Dragon's color scheme and uniqueness, but I prefer its Classic theme.

My runners-up would be Tharifas and the Black Dragon.

8. ClariceGonzalesBR

ClariceGonzalesBR

Resources:
    Resources:
    images.jpeg
    I super, hyper, mega, ultra LOVE dragons! Love it so much ... SEE THEY BEING EMPALED HAHA

....... I chose the red dragon because it looks like this image :)

9. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Mythic haha Frost wyrms... You know myths about them :cgrin:
    @ClariceGonzalesBR oh that picture reminds me of our Saint Georgie which kills dragon.

10. ClariceGonzalesBR

ClariceGonzalesBR

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah! I am a devoteer of him.

11. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    devoteer - you mean follower?

12. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah, the worst dragon.

[​IMG]

Onyxia was one horny dragon.
    Well, they should look mean, devilish.
    Searinox?

13. FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The bronze dragon or Sapphiron looks awesome.

The nether dragon is supposed to be ethereal so I don't particularly like that one.

14. Zombie

Zombie

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    my favourite dragon is the one on the chinese qing dynasty flag

[​IMG]

15. ClariceGonzalesBR

ClariceGonzalesBR

Resources:
    Resources:
    Here in Brazil we use devotion term, but it's the same.

16. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    But it leads with 4 votes haha

Oh yeah I mistaken.

But you forgot to vote! DO it! And make man feels good after it :cgrin:

ahaha! Man you never stop to impress with your style.... Since it is your dragon, then your favorite dragon rider would be radovan karadzic or someone ,,war famous" from my country :cgrin:

Devotion Aura. But how you are devoter of him? Like saint or completely there is his church and religion only? I noticed that you are religious lot already, but did not know that it has to do something with dragons :cgrin:

17. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    I definitely like the Bronze, Nether Dragon, and Frost Wyrm. all the rest seem a lill.. odd

18. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    5 votes for nether Dragon so far! I told you demons will ultimately beat all

19. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Maybe as a patron of a city or country?

[​IMG]

20. MasterHaosis

MasterHaosis

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I guess too. But she will tell.

Also, do not mock me deepstarasz! :cgrin:
    You can like and favor any race, but demons are strongest. In Wc3, unless Reforged changed something radically they corrupted any race and gave them troubles. Even if they are defeated (read pushed back) in round, all land, people everything is devastated while they have unlimited access to powerful troops and are untouched in Outland. Those dragons here are not maybe good example because there are other same powerful dragons worldwide, but I speak generally.