• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall of Silvermoon (Classic map Reforged style)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fall of Silvermoon (Classic map in Reforged style)

Spanish version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9srob9wlrpho47z/Undead_05_Reforged_recreaci%25C3%25B3n.w3m/file
Contents

Undead 05 Reforged (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A Simple edit. Please credit imported resources like these: Resources in use by Undead 05 Reforged If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C R I...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A Simple edit.
Please credit imported resources like these: Resources in use by Undead 05 Reforged

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 11
1707427396663.png

gentlemen i bring you my review of this map lets just say it was first its nice to see a recreation of the reforged version however there is few things to say about this map

as seen above this is one of the few mistakes done by the dev one time she is called "she" the next line its him so she was a boy all along? we have been deceived my brothers flee and continue with the simping! anyway i also have to ask WHAT IS THIS PATHETIC ATTACKS??? by all her might and her power the ranger general 2nd attack was with 2 archers and a swordsman like come on the rangers must be a threat to consider did you make the AI or just used the campaign AI? i would say improve the attacks also the city looks somewhat empty add a lot more defenders so that it can feel like an actual siege more buildings too and why are some stuff invulnerable ? at least make them doodads if u dont want them destroyed.

on the ranger general note she says she is doing a last stand after taking out the base i was creeping and she said that like what?? better have it all in a cutscene than piece by piece also the music in the cutscene is very high and if u trying to recreate that cutscene from BFA have the undead and elves fighting like some guys around her and around you killing each other swordsmen vs skeleton warriors archers vs few fiends like just for the cutscene ONLY.

instead of saying "now frostmourne!" we say witless coward are u sure we werent taking smoking some meth before doing the siege? and why the elven king is speaking spanish??? since this is the english version is better to have everything in english.

just increase the difficulty and make the city feel more alive fix these few mistakes and you are good to go :grin:

Level 5
View attachment 461090

gentlemen i bring you my review of this map lets just say it was first its nice to see a recreation of the reforged version however there is few things to say about this map
Cordial greetings, thank you very much for your review, I will try to correct the errors in an future update :)

The errors with Arthas' writing and dialogue are because I edited from the Spanish World editor and I couldn't detect them... King Anasterian had Spanish dialogue because I couldn't find his dialogues in English, I'm going to keep searching.. .

As for the city, I had to leave the decoration as invulnerable buildings because I wanted this map to work in Reign of Chaos and i can only make custom doodads in The Frozen Throne... As for the city and the AI , I will keep it in mind...

Thank you very much for the feedback, best regards, :)

Level 11
Cordial greetings, thank you very much for your review, I will try to correct the errors in an future update :)

The errors with Arthas' writing and dialogue are because I edited from the Spanish World editor and I couldn't detect them... King Anasterian had Spanish dialogue because I couldn't find his dialogues in English, I'm going to keep searching.. .

As for the city, I had to leave the decoration as invulnerable buildings because I wanted this map to work in Reign of Chaos and i can only make custom doodads in The Frozen Throne... As for the city and the AI , I will keep it in mind...

Thank you very much for the feedback, best regards, :)
so the custom doodads were a thing in TFT? well thats new thing to learn...looking forward to see the updated version

Level 5
Map Updated! :)

-King Anasterian´s English dialogues found!

-Correction of Sylvanas' quest description from "His" to "Her"

-Added more citizens in Silvermoon and defenders fighting from the barricades

-Improved base attacks, more archers and more swordsmen

-New unit added: High Elf Lieutenant (A counterpart to the Blood Elf Lieutenant from TFT) These are immune to spells and have Critical hit... These elite soldiers will accompany Sylvanas/Archmage's attacks and several will come to attack if the messenger arrives in the city... They also accompany King Anasterian and there are some in the city...

I hope these improve the map, cordial greetings, 👋👍.