• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ent Seed: Life of the Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
It's no problem Darkholme. Real life and school are more important than a mod project ;) I only worried about EntSeed. But when its only a short break it's no problem for me ;)

Level 7
sorry about my gone-ness.
I entered the texcomp but had no time and didnt finish IT either.

double courseload.

exam in the morning, than another on tuesday.

Then I'll have time to breate again for 3 weeks.

after that 3 weeks are over ill have summer vacation for another couple weeks..

If it's any consolation I don't have time for a personal life either. I work, I do class work, I study, I eat, and I sleep. that's it lately.

nooooo! Fair enough I've had to halt my map making aswell for awhile, unfortunatly RL needs to come first. Hope you find time in the future to finish this, looks good.

Level 7
Hmm yeah I hope so, too. I gave so much work into these TEchtrees^^ Would be so terrible if they wouldn't even get rejected :D

Level 17
Hey guys, while I want to see a finished copy of EntSeed, I got out of wc3 as far as playing it goes, months ago. I'm crazy busy alot lately, and have more pressing things taking up my time. if an existing team member wants to take the project over I'd be willing to give my work to them to do it.

I feel like a jackass proposing this.

Eccho? you wanna take over?

I'll still see if I can help out and whatnot if I have time, but I really don't have the time to manage a big project.

So what do you guys say.

Level 7
So what do you guys say.
It's shit. No offense to you, but it's a big shit that you don't lead it anymore.
If Eccho takes it over, I still will help out with everything I can do.
If not, and no one else wants to take it, this would be a giant shit...
I REALLY hope that EntSeed will live! It's a great concept and great ppl are (were) working on it.

Level 23
Darkholme jackass or not ^^... nah

Its is a hard decision for me to make too. Not mentioning I think you would be the best leader of this. My issue would be that I have other thoughts in my mind at he moment as well. School starts in 3 weeks (with a test the first or second week, how fun...), Volvox and I have two projects already, one campaign and one where we have started to come up with ideas for the pairing mapping contest. Then, as well I have my 1-year-old own project which is currently on hold on 99% which I probably should spend a few days sometime to finnish. As not mentioning that I usually sign up for the Spells and Systems mini-contests.

And yes, I would probably need to shape up my life too. When school starts I wont be as much active anymore. This summer I have been like too lazy. So me as a leader of this project...? Hmm, I would be honored, but I dont think i will manage.

Level 7
hmmm thats a pity :/
Maybe someone else can take it over?!Maybe even Elziketh (i know i will have anything wrong -.-)
Or volvox? I know you said you work together and have many projects. But maybe?!

Level 15
I am honoured by your idea but just as Eccho, i work on a lot of projects... Terraining contest #3 has started and this time requires 4 images so that's extra work, the hommw3 project is a tough and long one, paired map making contest is coming soon(eccho and me are gonna win it) and by the time all contests pass and i get some free room comes the school(1st of november)... So the answer is no.

Level 17
yeah, it is. It could use some new management, because i dont think i can do it anymore. it's the only thing keeping me attached to wc3 too.

If nobody can be a new project leader out of those i pick, mayhaps thye could vote on it. If done by ezikielth it would be very different than if i ran it, and it may not be the direction the rest of the group wants to take it either (that was why I initially left his project to begin with, I thought he was a terrible project leader (bad at planning, etc), and i was also the only one workign on it)

I'm open to suggestions.

~Ray.

err... I mean: Darkholme

Level 7
mhmm yeah ray err i mean darkholme thats right ezik would lead it into the direction he wants. Of course.
I don't know if I could take this project and I'm also shure you wouldn't give it to my hand because I'm not a member of the team.
Are there free times in sight darkholme? I mean times where you don't have to study so much and have more freetime?

Level 23
I would say you are as much as a team member as me and Volvox, and everyone else. Just because your name is not on the first post doesnt mean you helped alot with your techtree.
And I have redone the rescource and multiboard scripting. Perhaps that is more work to do, but its the same effort.

Level 23
I thought it was in the first post once... but then it was removed. And I cant remember all either.

I know that JanSze has helped, Volvox to, Elzikeiz (sorry but I dont remember the name), and NearbyHermit made an icon, Versaigen was here for lots of support.
Maybe there were more.

Oh and I think you removed it due to so many which was signed up never was active.

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Greetings. I have been cleaning this thread. Please stop spamming useless off-topic messages, and please use this button:
edit.gif
. It allows you to edit the message you typed. Do not double-post in less than 48 hours.

I don't think the Hive will host this project for you if you're already at GamerIsle, by the way.

I have deleted 84 posts, this thread narrowed down from 21 pages to 16.
~Thread Cleaned

Level 23
GamerIsle was asked to take over the admin on Gamerisle. But since he is not there, the hosted project there is inactive as well. We never asked for this to be a hosted project here yet, and well, since it appears to be on hold at the moment, I dont think we would ask for it now anyway.

Good you cleaned up some posts though. Ironically, my 668 posts turned into 665... So another devil rush for me.

Level 23
Oh dude... The project has died, and it died 5 months ago.
Excuse my necropost too, but I had to respond?

And OnuaMistika, if you wonder something, and the thread is outdated, like, over 2 months or so... Dont write in it, its called NecroPosting and you would be penalized for it. Send the creator a PM instead.

[/closed]

Level 7
Darkholme yay so Entseed may go on?
That would be awesome :D I'm still here if you need a techtree!

Level 2
Man.....If we need to wait a long time to release the campaign...please upload the units and heroes because looks awesome!!!!

Level 7
the units and heroes aren't finished. as far as i know they are not even started. only the techtrees are done.
i still hope that entseed will be finished :(

If you really don't find the time I may take the project until you have time again, darkholme.

Status
Not open for further replies.