• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Emoticon Challenge #1 Poll

What is your favourite entry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
-_- I didnt bribe him...He was referring to NoNZealot saying sorry, As if I had wanted him or he was my freind....
I'm not accusing you ;)

And Purple Poot,I know i have some infractions over this,but come on,cant I vote who I want?
I'm referring to your "Thne your not our friend(me and hereto's)" phrase, of course I won't give you infraction for voting for who you want. The reason you got the other infraction was for making more accounts to vote for yourself.

Stop discussing this pointless matter in this thread, if any further discussion about this stupid pointless thing takes place, you will get neg repped.
Sorry raging, but I had to clear up some issues =/

Cavman Joe's ftw, he definitely should get the win
QFT.

DragoonZombies' definitely fit in the most with our currently theme though, hopefully both sets (his and CaveMan's) will be added.

Level 10
Aren't we free to post about our thought(s)? I liked cavemans, and thats what I say, you don't have to post something that laughs at me for my thought(s). Thats totally retarded, then there should be no artistic work if we are all going to laugh what painters do or what you guys do.

Level 7
I voted for caveman cause it really looks like he has put the most work in it :thumbs_up: and i really like the animations.

Contest results
The poll has come to an end and CaveMan_Joe has won with 37 votes, 71.15% of the votes.

Congratulations on the victory, CaveMan_Joe!

Everybody will receive their prizes shortly.

Congrats Caveman_joe! I was sure thisruoy would win, whatA supriseing change! :p

Wolv was fast, rewards were allready gaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.