• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DvO/Kuhneghetz's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
queen_wip3.jpg

Changes made:
- Hair adjusted to cover the tiara thing on the sides.
- Collar's colour changed to red. I tried brown first, but it looked very awkward and unappealing for my taste. And the strong red colour will be fixed later on.
- Changed textures on the hands (now with bracelets).
- Added necklace (uses the Campaign Lich Texture). Don't worry about the black borders, since they'll be alphaed out when exported.

To do-list:
- Exporting the mesh.
- (MAYBE) Add a scepter so she can use it to attack and casts spells. Not sure if I'll do that though.
- Give it animations (I'll just use wc3 animations).
- Finalizing and optimizing the model.

Last edited:
New model-edit in progress.

wip1_annihilan.jpg

Yeah, I gave it the WoW-ish race name instead of Pit Lord for shits'n giggles.

Base meshes are Thunder Lizard (lower body), Ogre (upper body) and Pit Lord (head).
100% ingame textures.
I decided to make this unit weaponless, leaving it open for attachments.
No animations yet, but I'll tend to give it the Dragonspawn rig once the model is finished.
And I'll possibly add red and blue/purple variants as well later.

Hower, there are some stuffs to fix that I'm aware of, such as...
- Add wings.
- Attach the head to the body correctly.
- Add armour.
- Add animations.

Level 18
Yeah, well... The dragonspawn animations are decent. For the wings I suggest you take the Doom Guard or Illidan's animations (although Illidan's wings are a pain in the ass to animate).

Btw the chest looks too stretched, but I doubt you could improve this much, better add some armor to cover it.

Did a little quick wip of a Nosferatu-inspired vampire model a few days ago.
wip1nosferatu.jpg

Head and hands are edited from Tichondrius.
Body edited from Acolyte.
100% ingame textures.

I know I know no requesting but this is different. Can I help animate and add to your texture for Robotnik? I would love to be a part of it. It'd also be a great opportunity for me to work on texturing.
I'd be happy to let you try animating it, but I wish to do the texturing myself becuase I too want to keep on practicing on textures.
I haven't worked more on Robotnik since the latest WIP I provided though.

Status
Not open for further replies.