• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODEL - Model idea! Mario-Luigi and Mountable YOSHI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
All lies! The only reason to make a Mario on Yoshi would be to make a GameFAQs map, for he would be the ultimate summon...

LUESHI!!!!!!!

*insert LUEshi ASCII here*

But yeh, someone made a Mario once. But not a Yoshi, or a Mario-on-a-Yoshi. Such a pity

And I doubt anyone is going to make the model... cause Mario is a platform game... and WC3 is a RTS... See what I mean?

Level 5
Dude, that's gotta be the world record for biggest thread necromancy ever. If Mecheon still has that picture of the MTG parody card "Thread Necromancer" somewhere in his computer, he should post it. (I've always wanted a copy of it ever since I saw it used in response to a post made to an off-topic thread a while back.)
-Back on topic, there is a Mario model and a somewhat weak Yoshi model somewhere here. The link is here. http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=1452

Level 25
Oh, how I wish I could find that again...

Anywho, WHY, LOOK AT THIS NECROMANCY. LETS GO AND USE SOME MEDIEVAL METHODS TO DISCOVER IF YOU DID IT. FIRSTLY, WE BURN YOUR HANDS VERY MUCH AND MAKE YOU WALK NINE STEPS IN AGNONISING PAIN. THEN WE BANDAGE THEM AND WAIT A WEEK, AND IF IT IS HEALING YOU DIDN'T DO IT

OPPS, NOT HEALING. YOU NECROMANCERED. BAD D=<

Status
Not open for further replies.