• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shroomian Spiritual Slave

Status
Not open for further replies.
A worker for a new race I'm planning to create. Yes, the race is inspired from the shroom people in Mario games, but their body will have more humanoid-like proportions.
When I have time (have some college stuffs to work on), I might pause the construction of Mario models to continue making models for the Shroomian race.

Tiny description (incomplete):
When the Shroomians have slained their foes, their Harlequin Magis will turn the souls into their slaves to do their bidding (like bringing gold and lumber, and construct buildings).

Model heavily modified from the dreadlord model, and the shroomcap is made from scratch.

I don't have a specific lore for this race yet.

Notifications:
- The model is teamcoloured.
- They are semi-transparent according to the ingame screenshot.
- The townhall is just a testbuilding.
- They have ranged attack, shooting some kind of a white magic dust (not shown in the screenies).
- Please do not ask me when I'll release this new race, because I don't know. I have a long way to finish it.

Attachments

• SpiritualSlave-Screenie.jpg
    SpiritualSlave-Screenie.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,265
  • SpiritualSlave-InGame.jpg
    SpiritualSlave-InGame.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Level 11
when i thought of them i thought chubby things wit short legs, not floating shrooms wit arms =P i'd like to see them nicer looking too. with mean animations lol. Maybe really trippy custom spell animations too lol. Since mario shroom dudes was based on a drug. Also i'd love to use this in a campaign map, like ppl goin through the forest mushroom dudes attack. But you know i'm just thinkin of random stuff lol.

when i thought of them i thought chubby things wit short legs, not floating shrooms wit arms =P

These are just spirits.
Living Shroomians will have more human-like proportions.

i'd like to see them nicer looking too. with mean animations lol. Maybe really trippy custom spell animations too lol. Since mario shroom dudes was based on a drug. Also i'd love to use this in a campaign map, like ppl goin through the forest mushroom dudes attack. But you know i'm just thinkin of random stuff lol.
I don't know how to animate from scratch, so this model uses animations from the Dreadlord model.

Status
Not open for further replies.