• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DvO/Kuhneghetz's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
/thread revival

Tinkering with some model edits on two wc3 models.

WIP_Naga.jpg
An experimental model where I tried to apply two naga building textures (Coral Bed and Altar of Depths) on it, plus some edits to make it look a little different from Myrmidon and Royal Guard.
I have no ideas for a class though. And even if I did, the choices of wc3 snake people animations are very limited.

WIP_bachelor.jpg
Those who remember my April Fools Joke in 2009 will recognize the mesh on this model's head. I wanted to reuse it in a little more serious matter, and made a younger male villager (not teenager, but more of a 25-30 year old adult).
This model will be more likely to become finished than the naga model.

NOTE: Don't mind the weird black borders you notice on these models. They will vanish once the alpha channel effects will be applied when the models are exported to mdx.

Status
Not open for further replies.