• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Dr. House - TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Ok, i have watched some episodes of this somehow cracked up doctor that thinks he is god.

( He talks slow but somehow finds out like: "Hey you there! You look strange and btw, you have aids.."

and then the guy is like: "NO WAI"

and dr house is: "Ye wai!"

then some time passes then they find out that the pasient didn't have aids but some other psycko sickness. Because only Dr. House can do it!.)

I mean wtf is his problem?

And now, what do YOU think he is on lately?

I woul have quessed canabis.

Level 8
The show owns but the plot is always the same...

QFT
Every episode is THE SAME, team starts writing down diseases, House says, they're wrong, and pulls some weird diagnose from a magic hat, and everyone goes: AMG NOWAI!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!1one!, and then the black guy says it's a neurological problem, but guess what! HE'S WRONG AND HOUSE IS RIGHT !!!!!! AMG!

Level 5
It's definitely one of the better shows to emerge from the crap pool we call TV.
It's nice to see a show with a docter that A) is not hot B) Dont give a shit

Level 18
QFT
Every episode is THE SAME, team starts writing down diseases, House says, they're wrong, and pulls some weird diagnose from a magic hat, and everyone goes: AMG NOWAI!!!!!!!!111!!!11!!1one!, and then the black guy says it's a neurological problem, but guess what! HE'S WRONG AND HOUSE IS RIGHT !!!!!! AMG!

This reffers to Dynasti as well:

I have managed to watch House from season one, this and CSI Miami are the two shows I actually follow on TV. The plot is excellent and always manages to surprise me. If you had watched it from the beggining I am sure a different opinion would be stated. However I am fine with any of the opinions you have.

I like it but too much ownage focused on G.House.
House owns never fail and everyone else are like dumbass OWNED OWNED OWNED and FAIL FAIL FAIL each episode.
And his friends/peers are totaly over-careing about him this way: 'You must have a social life and go out with friend and learn humanity and to trust and love people!Happy birthday!Shall I a do a biopsy?'
But there's some good joke, retorc and bash.

Status
Not open for further replies.