• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have this stupid assignment and i have to report on somebodies house that is different then the houses we have around my area. (I told you it was stupid.) And i have two problems.

1:I don't know anybody who's house is different then mine.
2:I feel insulted that the teacher would give me such a stupid task, what does she think i am a third grader?

If you would like to help out Here's all the information i need.
Description of what your house looks like, how you eat. (Like on the floor or something.) What you do for fun, how life is in your house, (I don't know why she would want to know this but...)What you believe in, a picture of your house and your name. And because it has to be different then mine My house is on a hill, split leveled, we eat on a table, it is made of wood so it's not a T.P.
If for some reason you feel uncomfortable posting all that out here, i don't care if you give me a privet message. And to all those who also think it is stupid, i assure you you are not alone.

Level 34
I love the education system.

Name: Frank Gilbert

My house is in a gutter.
It is single level.
I rarely eat, and when I do it's usually through a needle.
My house is made of cardboard.

Here it is.

cardboard-box-8.jpg

Level 10
Eh my house is pretty big and a ligth yellow color. Three car garage and a big Great Room on the floor above my Garage there are a total of four floors. The rest is a kitchen beds and bathrooms(lots of people in my family) and we eat on a table and eat well yah know fruits, vegetables, junk food, the works. For fun I paintball, play Wc3 Frozen Throne, Play Xbox 360. Life is really good no real big complaints. What I believe in (religion) is Roman Catholicism. I am sorry but Im a complete idiot when it comes to pictures so I don't have any on me. I don't know if you could lie or get a fake picture. I hope that this is enough info to get you started. : )

Level 34
1:I don't know anybody who's house is different then mine.

Huray for East European countries?

--

Name: Giorgio Bruin

I live here: Link on a dike (man-made waterbarrier).

It's a two-under-one-roof house, It has a ground floor, first floor and a second floor (used to be an atic but it's a room now!). It's quite a standard home, redecorated many times for the afterbirth I called brothers (two of them). We used much wood in our house and white walls. We are decent people, we eat at the table in the living room, sometimes normal food and sometimes yummy food.

Edit: Gotta go, I will continue later on.

Last edited:
Level 7
cardboard-box-8.jpg

Wow, I'm surprised you can fit a computer with internet in that.
And, uh...Sorry for all those who helped out, but she wont accept it. If feel really stupid about forgetting it, but if you have been somewhere that is different, like You live in sky scrapers, or huts, or China, or know anybody from there, or has been there, that works two.

Level 7
It's not a joke, it's just retarded. If i had to use your house, looking at the information provided it would look like this...

Hello, My name is Gillas. I live in box, it has one floor, and not much space.we don't eat often, and when we do, we do it through a needle. For fun i...(Don't know what i do.) We believe in...(Duh?) My house is made of cardboard, and i can carry it by myself wherever i want. My house is in (A garage maybe?) My house seems boring, and my life sucks.(I hate how it has to end.) My house has stars.

Downs
*really short
*Not much information
*Really boring.

Ups
*Gets it out of my way, and saves me from getting an F When it is due Wedsday.

As you can see there would be a little too many problems. (But i wish i could do it, i hate the teacher.) But i will admit, that was pretty funny.

Level 7
What? I don't mean it that way arafor I already said that things like that wouldn't work, because they are too close to mine.

Level 5
Don't know know that GIlles' box contains a door to a parallel dimension which is full of space and lulz?

Well here's mine
expensive-house.jpg

Don't mind the price - it's barely 165000000$ - my mom gave it to me for last christmas

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

Is---Is-T-Th--That real?..

I live in this huge damned humble castle.

Castle.jpg

And you might ask how do I keep this place clean?
Well simple, I have many spiritual slaves kind servants to do my bidding help me take care of my home.

Also, it's 100% safe from heroes, trespassers, burglars, vandals, advertisers and the Jehova's witness, due to having many dangerously ferocios monsters and paranormals trained watchdogs and powerful forcefields fortified gates and some chromed "get out"/"leave this place"/"be gone"/"if you hear our voices, then you're too close" warning voices signs.

Level 18
I live in this huge damned humble castle.

Castle.jpg

And you might ask how do I keep this place clean?
Well simple, I have many spiritual slaves kind servants to do my bidding help me take care of my home.

Also, it's 100% safe from heroes, trespassers, burglars, vandals, advertisers and the Jehova's witness, due to having many dangerously ferocios monsters and paranormals trained watchdogs and powerful forcefields fortified gates and some chromed "get out"/"leave this place"/"be gone"/"if you hear our voices, then you're too close" warning voices signs.

Hahahah...

I live here, I know its not much but I love it the way it is.

Attachments

• APar2Am 030 (Small).jpg
    APar2Am 030 (Small).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 129
Level 5
I live in a apartment with 11 rooms in Sweden.
It's huge range from floor to roof, I got a lot of mirrors, at least one in each room and paintings. (in one room there is a huge fountain.)
I live with a mother and a lil brother out of 8 and a sister.
I believe in myself. I bodybuild and my current "with-living lil' broter" is trying to follow my steps, and I am following my mothers and one of my brothers in their steps towards a bodybuilding star.
We eat where ever we want, mostly by the TV or computer.
Oh my name is Abe, and the people at home allways fight trying to tell everybody I, or she, he is powermad and controlls the house. (oh we have a really long wood table we could eat at, but we have only used it for work stuff and parties.)

We live seperate lives totally exept at the GYM thats where we get together and share our lifes.

My home resides in the centrum of my city which I prefer not to mention.
I have only friends on the internet and at the Gym.
And around me elseway there is only girls since I live on getting accepted by having sex with everything with boobs and ***** and my work out.

Oh my dad took his own life 2 years ago because he's companies he owned crashed, too many.
Any questions? .....

Status
Not open for further replies.