• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolf or dog?

Dog or Wolf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I've been on a few forums where you can lock a thread you started... nothing past that though. :hohum:

Level 26
Ok. You want me to shut up because you think you are the only contender for this thread, and therefore have the power to kill the thread. You want me to shut up because you think debates are meant to be a bunch of fluffy bunnies and patronization, and that I'm just trying to make you look stupid. You want me to shut up, and honestly believe that it's possible to back away from a head on confrontation, but go around proclaiming it was a tie.

Ok. I will. As you said, you will not budge an inch. There is no education in this world if one is unwilling to learn. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Ok. I'll back off. It's not worth debating with you anymore.

Level 35
I'm willing to learn Spacebar. But I will not debate if all you are going to do is spout out drivel with no evidence to back it up.

And so now you call me a coward.....And I was calling it a tie inorder to circumvent a further arguement on "who won".

And no. I only want you to shut up because this thread is becoming another flaming ground....or its getting there.

Level 26
I'm willing to learn Spacebar. But I will not debate if all you are going to do is spout out drivel with no evidence to back it up.

And so now you call me a coward.....And I was calling it a tie inorder to circumvent a further arguement on "who won".
I've never called you a coward. You win. End of story.

Level 34
Hey this is getting repeated for the 11th time (Guessed :p) Start a other thread, this is only to get posts. :razz: Here's a new threadsubject: ''Global Warning, how to provoke it?'' Or something else than provoke.

Level 34
Erh if we cut down the rainforest, we a lot less of oxygen and result = life gets harder and more disceases. You name it. And if we cut down the Rf's we blame you ok Elenai? I already can see it: Elenai the Epic Asshole cuts down the epic rainforest! :xxd: BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT DID YOU KNOW
THAT AMERICA PRODUCES OF ALL CONGESTION (like cars and factories) 20%?!!?!?!?!?! :jd::jd::jd::jd::jd::jd::jd:

Level 26
Erh if we cut down the rainforest, we a lot less of oxygen and result = life gets harder and more disceases. You name it. And if we cut down the Rf's we blame you ok Elenai? I already can see it: Elenai the Epic Asshole cuts down the epic rainforest! :xxd: BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT DID YOU KNOW
THAT AMERICA PRODUCES OF ALL CONGESTION (like cars and factories) 20%?!!?!?!?!?! :jd::jd::jd::jd::jd::jd::jd:
BUT! BUT! BUT! BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS UTTER RAPING OF FORUM ETIQUETTE IS SO LEET! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Level 24
[HIGHLIGHT]@#$%!!![/code] It's so tempting to say something derogatory about Mexico. About their emissions, while it's likely that they have less regulations and regulation enforcement about emissions, the Mexican population with access to polluting technology is fairly low compared to that of the United States. I'd have to assume that per person with access to polluting technology, Mexico is worse, but overall the US is worse.

Level 35
Hmmmz....I'm sure there was a chart about this in "An Inconvenient Truth" But I forgot how it went.....

Although to be honest..while I believe that Global warming is occuring. I dont trust much of the hype, especially Al-Gore. I think his view is more politically motivated rather than a "save the planet" motivation.

Level 24
Problem with global warming is, it's too much too fast. Even if it's not much now, it's too much. Americans can't even switch over to the metric system, it's going to be forever before they do something as expansive as killing their emissions.

Level 35
True...Switching over to "green". While we are trying, is just not going to happen that fast. And not only that....its going to cost alot of "green".

And I dont think we will be switching to metrics anytime soon. Feet and inches are too ingrained into our culture.

Level 26
True...Switching over to "green". While we are trying, is just not going to happen that fast. And not only that....its going to cost alot of "green".

And I dont think we will be switching to metrics anytime soon. Feet and inches are too ingrained into our culture.
The customary system sucks. Someone should knock some damn sense into our country imo.

Level 21
Problem with global warming is, it's too much too fast.

Problem with global warming is:

retards in the media that have given half the world the impression that its gunna suddenly explode when really if you look at the facts there is much more evidence against man affected global warming than for it. global warming is happening but it isnt being affected by humans, watch the videos on youtube or even read some of my other posts about it for some info and statistics on why we arent doing anything to cause a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.