• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Most Painful Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hey guys, this is me the epic guy. Just wanna ask, what's you're most painful experience? Or have you seen some very painful accidents in person. No gore pictures please.

Mine were:
1: When I was still a kid (maybe 8 or 9 years old) I forcefully tried to jump over the chain of our pet dog... when the dog ran, My feet hit the chain and I fell down knees first. It was so painful that I even if I try to get help, words wont come out of my mouth. I thought I was going to be disabled. Luckily not.

2: Another one, while taking a bath with a hose, I pressed the hole of the hose causing the water to come out with thin pressure. It hit my eye and I was like "oh shit". Yeah it hurts so much than it sounds. Don't try it.

Roland

R

Roland

Fireworks accident left arm and leg got amputated that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
I was walking home from school that day when I noticed a cute girl walking nearby, when I faced front, a steel bar (rebar) slammed on my nose. In retaliation, I punched it... kidding, my nose hurt, so did my pride. That day I realized that ogling is a hazardous activity.

Level 30
My most painful experience is when I stepped on a broken perfume glass and it hit an artery on my left foot, plus the perfume liquid that went inside was unbearable. It was way back when I was kid, it was probably a stupid quarrel with my sibling back then.

Level 11
@Chobibo,
haha that made me remember that day when I was playing with my classmates. We were throwing small stones at each other first, but as we get into it, we start throwing hollow blocks, I feel like a super hero while running to dodge them, and when I faced front, my forehead hit a fat steel bar. I felt dizzy that I fell down the ground. I thought that's the end of it, then almost all of my classmates came to check what happened. After a few moments I removed my hand blocking my forehead and my classmates laughed so loud. I got a giant swell on my forehead. It was so big that when I looked in the mirror, I laughed too.

@Orcnet,
Ouch, broken glass is a painful shit, but having perfume in your wound is another thing.

@Mage Boy,
I'm the epic guy who posted so many useful tips a year ago. I made accounts like KarassuTheSecond, KarassuTheThird, KarassuTheFourth, up to Sixth to make troll threads like this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/real-no-fake-tips-survive-zombie-apocalypse-256477/#post2576793 after being banned. This is the archived version where you replied http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-241850.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.