• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Most Painful way you been awaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Whats the most painful way you have waken up? I just woke up with my leg cramping up hurt like hell must say and not fun after. I assume there must be way more painful ways be waken up though suck as a brick dropped on you or some one shoving a fist down your throat.

My wake-up-call wasn't actually painful. I felt nothing, literally. I woke up in the middle of the night, knowing that something is wrong, when I noticed that my right hand has lost complete feeling. I tried to move it around, but it was only flailing around, eventually hitting me in the face. It took me about 10-15 minutes to fully regain movement and feeling in it. It felt like I was freaking handicapped. The worst part was the recovery; the quick re-surge of blood into my hand pained it a lot.

Level 13
lol my worst hmmm lets see falling off the roof almost because i fell asleep watching the stars on it

Level 16
Ya that really sucks man. I think another time I fell asleep in the tub and woke up under water. Don't know how long I was out but it was interesting I must say. I felt like Aqua man expect the gay tight things.

Level 19
My wake-up-call wasn't actually painful. I felt nothing, literally. I woke up in the middle of the night, knowing that something is wrong, when I noticed that my right hand has lost complete feeling. I tried to move it around, but it was only flailing around, eventually hitting me in the face. It took me about 10-15 minutes to fully regain movement and feeling in it. It felt like I was freaking handicapped. The worst part was the recovery; the quick re-surge of blood into my hand pained it a lot.

Excactly the same thing used to happen to me all the time before! Now it never happens no more.

Anyway, back the point. I think the most painful way I've been awaken must've been one of those times I kicked the wall next to my bed in my sleep, and then woke up without knowing were I was or what I was doing, only that I appearently had kicked something for some reason. It's not that it hurt so much (It did hurt of course) but just the shock you get from waking up like that is so uncomfortable, I would still consider it as the most painful way to wake up. : <

Level 12

You did try to pleasure yourself with the numb arm, did you?

Level 17
Woke up one day when I was 10, I had absolutely no fucking feeling in my legs. I couldn't move them, I couldn't feel them. They didn't even "feel" numb, it's like my legs had been replaced with plastic ornaments. I started crawling to the living room where my dad was watching TV. He set up a hot bathtub and told me to sit there for 10 minutes, it worked.

Wasn't really painful, but was weird to have my legs like that for like half an hour.

Also, I get these occasionally, once or twice every few months. I wake up, eyes open, but I can't move my body. I can move nothing, I can hardly breath. I start panicking and trying to get up but my body won't move. It's not "painful" but it scares the fucking shit out of me every time, I start suffocating, but then it goes away after about half a minute or something.

Level 16
Woke up one day when I was 10, I had absolutely no fucking feeling in my legs. I couldn't move them, I couldn't feel them. They didn't even "feel" numb, it's like my legs had been replaced with plastic ornaments. I started crawling to the living room where my dad was watching TV. He set up a hot bathtub and told me to sit there for 10 minutes, it worked.

Wasn't really painful, but was weird to have my legs like that for like half an hour.

Also, I get these occasionally, once or twice every few months. I wake up, eyes open, but I can't move my body. I can move nothing, I can hardly breath. I start panicking and trying to get up but my body won't move. It's not "painful" but it scares the fucking shit out of me every time, I start suffocating, but then it goes away after about half a minute or something.

Oh I know about that there is actually like a syndrom or so for it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Sleep paralysis.

If that doesn't count, probably that one time I got kicked in the stomach after only 2 hours of sleep.

Agreed, it fucking sucks. Scary too.

It feels like someone is pushing on you and you can't move at all. I always try to yell but I can't. And you know your awake but your brain keeps you from moving because it thinks your asleep.

Not really painful but scary. As for painful, probably a body part falling asleep then the blood coming back.

Level 11
For years and years i woke up to the sound of my alarm on my watch at 6:30 in the morning. I would keep it on the other side of the room to ensure i would get up and not fall back asleep. And now whenever i hear any kind of beep like the one my watch made, my insides cringe and a rush of bad feelings swarm my head and all i can focus on is getting that sound to stop. I am traumatized, by an alarm watch.

For years and years i woke up to the sound of my alarm on my watch at 6:30 in the morning. I would keep it on the other side of the room to ensure i would get up and not fall back asleep. And now whenever i hear any kind of beep like the one my watch made, my insides cringe and a rush of bad feelings swarm my head and all i can focus on is getting that sound to stop. I am traumatized, by an alarm watch.

lol, I hate this commercial because the alarm clock sounds like mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfM0CkzL_-I

Level 16

I am not alone in this world any more....

Level 26
I hit my head into a fucking wall and still didn't wake up. Oh, I remember that morning.
Whenever that happens to me, it usually gets incorporated in my dream, like some kind of surreal improv show. For instance, this one time, I fell off a bunk bed and crashed into the floor, and still didn't wake up. In my dream, I dived off a cliff, and was perfectly fine. Painful though. Very.
Agreed, it fucking sucks. Scary too.

It feels like someone is pushing on you and you can't move at all. I always try to yell but I can't. And you know your awake but your brain keeps you from moving because it thinks your asleep.

Not really painful but scary. As for painful, probably a body part falling asleep then the blood coming back.
I hate sleeping with my head on my arm. But it's comfy.
I've gotten it at least 20 times so far. And I've only started getting 'em this year.

And I think I know the reason why -_-
It always happened to me when my sleeping patterns were completely fucked. Like this morning.

I did not have a good day.

Level 11
Whenever that happens to me, it usually gets incorporated in my dream, like some kind of surreal improv show. For instance, this one time, I fell off a bunk bed and crashed into the floor, and still didn't wake up. In my dream, I dived off a cliff, and was perfectly fine. Painful though.

Myes, that happened to me exactly. Can't remember what it was, but I'm sure I experienced something similar in my dream.

Level 14
Gang fight and one of the bullets his me in the neck and other place. I was at home then. Man it was early, 3:24.

Level 14
Hmmmm, I'm a SCAer who is a heavy fighter. Lost a bet and had to dress up a Dog with make up and the works."Hawlo i'm Boonie, the Viking lap Dog" was the only I could say.

Level 17
Whats the most painful way you have waken up? I just woke up with my leg cramping up hurt like hell must say and not fun after. I assume there must be way more painful ways be waken up though suck as a brick dropped on you or some one shoving a fist down your throat.

I had that kind of painful awakening often. The reason for that is the lack of magnesium. You should eat some bananas and stretch your legs daily.
Well, it at least helped here x)

Well ... my painfulliest awakening. I guess it is not really "pain" but it makes you crazy and well ... actually it is pain, you just don't feel it like that. You know that, if your limps fall asleep? (aren't supplied with enough blood) That horrible feeling tantalises me in sleep. (horrible when dreaming >.< I always have dreams that somebody/something chases me willing to kill me and I try to flee from him/her/it. Ye, try running with sleeping limps...)
Just after I awake I stay in bad conciosly motionless to let my limps be supplied with blood again, I won't move until then xD

Level 30
When I was younger my nightlife was really fucked up.
I had big, bad sleep demons... All fucked up nightmares that came back a few times in a few weeks. They made no sence, yet I suffered in my semi sleep. I once fell on the floor, got back in the bed (I didn't wake up though) and after a few minutes, I started hyperventilating. My mind was being fucked. I was lying on one of the beds in my grandma's room (I was staying there for a while). I still remember that horrible night ... a bit vague though... but I still remember how I got pwn'd by my brains. I woke up, still hyperventilating (I woke up in the middle of the hyperventilating) with a huge headache, My lungs were hurting me, my leg, arm and head were all destroy'd (from the falling) and after that, I went to the bathroom and I vomited a huge lot. I was all sweatty 'n stuff ... I was sick that whole night... yet, I had no more problems when the day started.

Level 17
When I was younger my nightlife was really fucked up.
I had big, bad sleep demons... All fucked up nightmares that came back a few times in a few weeks. They made no sence, yet I suffered in my semi sleep. I once fell on the floor, got back in the bed (I didn't wake up though) and after a few minutes, I started hyperventilating. My mind was being fucked. I was lying on a bed in my grandma's room (I as staying there for a while). I still remember that horrible night ... a bit vague ... but I still remember how I got pwn'd by my brains. I woke up, still hyperventilating (I woke up in the middle of the hyperventilating) with a huge headache, My lungs were hurting me, my leg was all bruised (from the falling) and after that, I went to the bathroom and I vomited a big lot. I was all sweatty 'n stuff ... I was sick that whole night... yet, I had no more problems when the day started.

Simple symptom of circuit pwnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.