• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help with my save door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Please help with my Safe-Door

Moin moin =)

Dudes I have a little problem here. Actually its pretty simple .. I just need to open up a safe-door by using the correct combination of numbers.
In addition a small note, I found in some house should help me to to this.

Sounds simple but hell I don't have any idea and I'm trying it how long now and I still don't get it.
So I thought maybe some girls or guys out there knows how to handle this. If you have a solution then please write how you get it, because I want understand it too okay?

893a97c146.jpg

25f6394834.jpg

Again I really hope some people know this, else I can't continue my way to the truth =(

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Level 16
Moin moin =)

Okay first of all I don't really care about this double post but I thought it's bit stupid to edit it, because I solve this little puzzle and wanna share it with you!

Line 1: There you see "1" - means you have "one 1" so you type "1 1" (stands in line 2)

Line 2: There you see "1 1" - means you have "two 1" so you type "2 1" stands in line 3)

Line 3: There you see "1 2 1 1" - means you have "one 1, one 2, two 1" so you type "1 1 1 2 2 1 (stands in line 4)

Lane 4: There you see "1 1 1 2 2 1" - means you have " three 1, two 2, one 1" so you type " 3 1 2 2 1 1" - which is the code for the door.

Well at the end pretty simple. but first you need to get that - so don't know if someone thought about it, but if then thanks for at least trying to help me or just try to find it out yourself.

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.