• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with music covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Moin moin =)

First of all I hope this is the correct forum for this, if not ... yes it's a unfair life isn't it?

At all as the title already says, I have a problem with music covers. When I download music (of course legal!) I see, that every music title has a picture in it. Also the album has a cover. This cover looks very good - nice graphic.

But now, I have some songs without a cover, so I thought, I add then by hand. Yes bull.... at all. I use pictures 500x500 or 600x600 but when I add them and see them, then I see nearly every pixel ...

So can someone tell me, how to add it like this, that I have a good quality at the end?

Picture 1: This was already added from don't know who add this, but very good quality:
br9lmhmneeuk6woz1.jpg

Picture 2: I add this and now look the quality which is even smaller then the original...:
br9lpxulgllcecwa5.jpg

Picture 2.1: This was the picture I add to this album and how it should look like:
br9lnvsi54cftdje5.jpg

Hope someone can help me with this f**king problem!
Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.