• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Musical Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Anyone here like Silverchair?
I read this book about them the other day, and have bought all but 2 of their albums
it is really exciting to listen to their music in order and just sonically experience their evolution over the years, silverchairs music has progressed over the years from Naive Rock (Frogstomp) thru to Freakshow, then to a much, much darker sound in Neon Ballroom, and now it is ....Pop.......
itll be really awesome when i have all their albums, and will be able to sit down and listen to every last one of their songs in order, on full volume, and just experience this awesome journey, coz silverchair didnt just change musically, daniel johns music was influenced greatly by his life, which went from fame, to anorexia, to depression, reumatoid arthritis, and now his music has changed into happiness.

anyone wanna discuss Daniel Johns, silverchair, or any other Bands that have evolved in interesting ways over the years?

Level 24
i'm not sure about the chronology so i can't say they've evolved, but blink-182 has a lot of variety in their songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.