• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Major Parkinson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Now I am making this thread because I can and because I want to, the thread is all about promoting a quite fresh and new Norwegian band. While they have been around since 2003, they started playing seriously last year, and have released one album till date.

Now, if you dont really care about reading what I have to say about the band, then the following links will get you to somewhat understand what type of music this band plays, like or dislike at your own risk. Now would also be a good time mentioning the following sentence:

"They play energetic rock based on several genres - from classical melodious pop music to progressive and hardcore rock." - Wikipedia.

Now, for the links:

Personally I wouldnt dare to call their music anything else than quite elegantly random rock, and the keyword would be random. They play music which dares the boundaries of what one would call music, and at the same time do it in such a well thought out way that it can be listened to and enjoyed.

This is, at the time, my most favorable band and one I would like to see grow and becomming a great band. And that is mainly why I am making this thread, to brag about them and make people discover them, really to possibly get them more fans.

Now, if you played the videoes and did like it, or if you havnt played them yet and are just reading through this then the alternate link that I will add at the bottom of this post will lead you to their main site, where you can, for the moment, listen to all their songs through a streaming function, thus being able to listen to it without paying for it or anything, though if you do enjoy the music, I would advice you to buy the album and give the band some needed support.

Lastly, their inspiration for making a band was from the following bands; Frank Zappa, Kaizers Orchestra and System of a Down. Love it or hate it, but dont come with meaningless comments like " this is shit " and likewise, though that cannot be avoided, I guess.

Anyways, the link to the streaming site:

Status
Not open for further replies.