• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you still live with your parents?

Do you still live with your parents?

• Yes, i am too young to live alone...

Votes: 118 74.2%
  • I am old enough but i still live with my parents *shrug*

Votes: 18 11.3%
  • I live alone! *w00t*

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I am a hobo

Votes: 14 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
This is true. but in the event that the parents are the ones being unreasonable, or you're being harassed and punished when you haven't done anything wrong at all, there is a chance you may decide to cut your losses, say fuck this shit, and leave. Or you may completely cut said parent out of your life permanently if they are even worse than that.
If you look from a narcissistic perspective your parents are always wrong, though, and that's the problem...

the difference is, there are a few people ive met online who think they should be able to dictate to other people what their opinions should be. often over things I don't consider terribly important, but even if I don't i'll still argue because I don't like being told what to think/believe.
It's called a troll, and they do exist in real life too ;)

Still at home (since I'm not old enough to have any good age-related reason to move out), but I'll be moving out once I go to university, since Waterloo (where I most likely will go) is several hours from where I live.

Level 26
If you look from a narcissistic perspective your parents are always wrong, though, and that's the problem...
Indeed. The only person you can be certain is always right is, of course, me.
It's called a troll, and they do exist in real life too ;)
No, trolls voice opinions that aren't theirs just to make others angry.

I'm 14, so I'll be staying home for now. Enjoy my presence while you still can, because my parents might be selling me to the Russian black market pretty soon.

Level 14
I will be living with my parents for at least two more years. I will be going to a 2 year college and then I will transfer to a 4 year where I will likely live on campus or something. I wish I could go straight to the 4 year but I have some stuff I need to take care of. Gotta take baby steps ya know :/

Level 24
Anyway,I vote for Australian Outback.We have wild life who we can prey on,food is assured.We have rivers and plants,clothes and bathing is assured.We would need alot of money to buy a cable,like 10 Km of cable.

We have Werewulf,she may scare of the ''demons'',and she knows the place.
We have brad.dude he has the music,Dr00d has weapons,he may hunt animals for us.Pyritie will be the transporter,as he is a large dragon,he has a lot of strength and will carry our bagages

We would have a lot to do,but let it remain a fantasy.

Level 17
Heh, Waterloo's just up the 401.

And yeah, its the place to be if you're good at math. Best in Ontario and probably best in all of Canada imo.

You must not be too far away. I go to western for compscience. :p

waterloo is better for math programs and engineering, but I didnt decide to go back into computers till near the end of this year. I was going to go for fine arts.

I picked western because I like london.

Level 17
My gf is in the middle of a business degree, and she wants to go to ivey too.

so brad.dude lives like 20 minutes away from me. rofl. small world.

you play any Pen and Paper rpgs? maybe we could start a group. I haven't had one since I moved to london.

or maybe we could just game some time. it could be cool.

Level 9
im like 17 but i live with my parenst i mean i dont care lol i go high school.And i intend to stay here for a while.

Level 17
I love her too.

You will laugh at my cliched joke.
And you will enjoy it.
NOW.

If I were to live in a Hive house, I want the room farthest away from the JASSers and their nonsensical psychobabble that will probably keep me up all night.

i dont know where I'd go. I do everything. Jass, Models, Skins, you name it. :p

I do jass, but art stuff is more fun.

Level 27
If we live in a HIVE house...I want it to look like Rivendell...or atleast have my own room that looks like rivendell..probably with a large bed...able to fit two people.
We could market you as the elf fanatic! We could ever get you an elf costume.
If I were to live in a Hive house, I want the room farthest away from the JASSers and their nonsensical psychobabble that will probably keep me up all night.
You could stay in the physical Medivh's Tower.

Level 26
You could stay in the physical Medivh's Tower.
JASS babbling makes for better sleep sounds than the constant ranting about Muslims and Communism, thank you very much. I'm going to chill in the generic OT section. Casual, but not retarded like SE. I'd hate to be the guys who have to watch over the Request room. Filled to the brim with 10 year old Narutards.

Level 12
I love her too.

You will laugh at my cliched joke.
And you will enjoy it.
NOW.

God do I love me my psychobabble

Hey MSBB, did you mention your age? (I tend to be a lazy jackass)

Oh, I'm 15, I was kinda wondering as to why so many people believe 15 is too young to get your own place, I have a friend whos moving out to ireland who makes some obscenely large amount of money playing some instrument, and hes got his whole situation set for the rest of his life

He's the same age as me...

Another friend who's about as intelligent as a whale falling out of the sky [great movie], but somehow he saved up enough money to rent out in some damned place that I don't recall, again, same age as me, only this time he works at minimum wage (or $7.50, something along those lines)

I s'pose that most 15 year olds are just poor schmucks who can't help themselves?

Level 26
God do I love me my psychobabble

Hey MSBB, did you mention your age? (I tend to be a lazy jackass)

Oh, I'm 15, I was kinda wondering as to why so many people believe 15 is too young to get your own place, I have a friend whos moving out to ireland who makes some obscenely large amount of money playing some instrument, and hes got his whole situation set for the rest of his life

He's the same age as me...

Another friend who's about as intelligent as a whale falling out of the sky [great movie], but somehow he saved up enough money to rent out in some damned place that I don't recall, again, same age as me, only this time he works at minimum wage (or $7.50, something along those lines)

I s'pose that most 15 year olds are just poor schmucks who can't help themselves?
Maybe they just want to take a ride on the Legal Adulthood train.

I'm the 14 year old asshole of a high school freshman.

Level 12
Hehe, s'pose I set myself up for that one?

Alota kids here are <15 ><

Ah, part of the frosh eh?

Lemme ask you this, did you get a table bitch yet? (if your unsure of what that means, I'll explain)

Level 12
Definiton of a Table Bitch

Allow me to explain, see when I was a freshman, I read this book about warfare and how to manipulate a persons mind, I happened to be a very angry person at the time (don't recall why), and basically I would fuck with peoples emotions just for shits and giggles

So, I needed to get a table for lunch in my cafeteria last year when I was a freshman (perhaps 'frosh' is the really gay term for freshman only in NY), there were a few friends of mine, and one particular schmuck who looked like a f*cking pizza, and luckily had very low self-esteem

Another extremely sadistic friend of mine helped me continually every day push his thoughts of himself lower, and lower

While at the same time, I would be "fair" to him, being nice occasionally, make him feel like a real human being

Whenever he would try anything at all I dissapproved of, I would either smack him in the face or punch him in the gut (don't wory I'm not EVIL, I would only do such things if perhaps he threw a half-eaten roll of bread at my face, and didn't miss)

He soon learned that I could easily beat the living crap out of him (honestly, I kinda couldn't at the time, but he was in a depressive state of mind), so he would do as I say, and not think anything of it as long as I was fair (as in not asking him to do retarded things, like eat food off the floor)

Hence, he became our table bitch for every lunch, he would be the one to throw away anything we need thrown, grab any items we didn't feel like getting, etc., afterwards I slowly indoctrinated him to be my permanent bitch, it's a bit of a process, if you jam your knee into another persons thigh, it is far more effective than punching them in the arm (smacking them i the face is also fairly effective, not sure why)

But yeah, I changed over the summer, got backi nto wc3, and I am now 190 pounds of big cuddly love, and have soften up on him, I mean I still keep my pride over his, but I'm much nicer, like I will let him have a high five occasionally, I will actually let him stay when I speak to other friends

I even started up boxing with him, but thats another story

I apologize if this whole gigantic story is thoroughly riddled with typos and spelling mistakes
(Hey, you asked for indulgence XD)

Basically, your table bitch is one whom all of the kids at your lunch table have rejected and isolated, forcing him to do as the leader of the table wills him to do

Level 17
heh. when I was a little kid I probably would have ended up that guy, but one day I snapped and stopped taking other people shit. (I think when I was around 13).

Took maybe till 14 before the roles reversed. I don't fuck with people like you just described, as I don't pick on any one person. I'm more likely to lessen it by diluting it between all the people I know (that are not female - with one exception, but she used to beat up my guy friends: juvi, record for fighting, etc).

If someone threw a bread roll at my face I probably wouldnt hit them in the face. I'd laugh it off and then get them back far worse later with other methods.

I still dont know what a frosh is in american highschool terms, as you americans have weird names for all your grades. here we just used grade numbers in highschool. to me a frosh is a newbie in university, and you're only a frosh for like a week.

I hung out in the 'tough' crowd in highschool. Metalheads, Punks, Industrials, Goths, etc, and we were still nicer than pickign on a person until they become our bitch.

There was this one guy who we picked on, but not so much for the sake of picking on him as because he would just do really stupid things warrenting jokes. We eventually got into the habit of calling him gay, and then found out he was bisexual. hmm. that's about it. We then didn't pick on him anymore and we gave him a break. We didn't attack someones self esteem to make them our bitch, but then, our group never had many who would have put up with it.

A couple people started pulling that shit on me near the beginning of highschool, but I started being more and more of a hothead and started swinging at them (I cooled off after highschool). then it kinda stopped, and I wasn't the "leader" but more just one of the like 5 or 6 who held a sortof mutual leadership position. We had a huge group of people. maybe like 40 or something. We were like a miniature private society - the people who really shouldnt have been in the catholic school (they sound ritzy but are just glorified public schools with more drugs and uniforms - which we never really followed) but were in there for one reason or another.

So nope, I don't want a bitch. Besides then you have to maintain their bitch status, and thats too much work for me. I spend too much time off by myself.

I have a semi-submissive g/f who's cute, thin, goth, and russian. thats good enough for me.

Most of the time I'm good with just the occasional sarcastic remark like my above.

Level 12
Heh, sorry bout that, my whole rant up there about table bitches was more so directed to MSBB as a stroy of what could happen

Oh my, I read over the story I posted last night, and I noticed I made myself look like the anti-christ (mayber a few rungs below that, but still) and I just wanna say, I can't explain the whole relationship in a nutshell as I haven't put much thought into it, it could kinda be described as teaching him not to be a pussy/bitch, giving him a few scars and memories along the way

I'm actually fairly good friends, much better than ppl that I am 100% kind to from the start.

//

We had a huge group of people. maybe like 40 or something. We were like a miniature private society - the people who really shouldnt have been in the catholic school

I envy you so much, my father told me about how when he was around 16 or so, he also knew about 40 kids that all knew eachother one way or another, and they would organize ski trips, or football games, anything they wanted, and they'd actually all go and do it!!!

Man I wish I could know what thats like, all the kids in my school are so obssessed with either themselves, or drugs, and sex kinda almost fits in there
Basically the only way I could get 40 kids from my school to do anything would be to make a massive bonfire where the feul was some kind of potent hallucinogen

I noticed somethin' about goths, that most of them really aren't too tough (although for a reason unbeknownst to me I happen to gravitate towards the kids that are completely fucked in the head, and most of them were goth in one way or another) and that they are actually kind of nice, and often tell dumb jokes and say stupid things like "the cake is a lie". I also noticed that all of the preppy kids are really fucking nasty, like they are truly cruel, gotaa always remember that he/she probably has a mental hitlist

One more thing, yeah it wasn't so much that I screwed them over with insults, it was more so his exceptionally low self-esteem made him more accepting, most of the work was cultivating his memories and experiences, and every time who would do something dumb, a rightfull insult would generally follow. My other friend that I told you about that, he was mostly the one who was unusually cruel, and he helped make a polarizing gap between me and him, as in the kid thinks, the friend is a complete dick, but (herman) is much better

I'm nearly 20 years old.I still live with my parents but i'll have to leave in september 2008 because they're moving to another town and I don't want to fellow them there.

You just can't grow if you keep living with your parents for too long.It makes you thoughtless and living by your own make you shrewd bcause there's lot of things you can't afford and you have no choice but to become astute.

Status
Not open for further replies.