• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

passing gas/liquids and others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
hey!

I've been wizzing a hell of a lot, I mean like a damn lot. turns out I now have some sort of blood disease that frankly I don't care to mention.

anyway. I was just wondering. how much do you Pee a day? I mean I don't live alone and I'm certain my parents will reprimand me if I start storing up my yellow stuff in apple juice bottles in my cupboard. hmm where was I?

yes I was just finding out what was the average per a litre of that p soup you make a day? and if your not interested in that topic, mention what ever else of how ever other amount of whatever stuff you make a day.

Level 5
I pee only 3/4 times a day, one after awake, sometimes one at school, one at home and one before sleeping.

Roland

R

Roland

So you've been wheezing? Well, son I feel the same to you it's because my Left wing of my lung is badly ill. I would rather recommend you to consult a Physician to give you the recommended medicine and it's information that it'll give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.