• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Appealing Grades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey! I am doing a school assignment right now and I need your help. I'm going to hold a speech about appealing grades and where I live, this is not possible, to appeal grades that is. That's why I was thinking of trying to find arguments by saying that in other countries this is a system that works.

I know there are alot of students around the world here and I am just wondering, is it possible to appeal grades where you live?

Level 24
It is possible to appeal grades here in Sweden. You simply have to contact the responsible authority and plead your case. I'm not sure how well the system actually works, and I've never heard of anyone ever doing this, so I can't tell how often or not students "win" such cases.

Level 8
I really wonder whether this is such a good idea, however it might be working out better than I imagine it to be. -- Also Swedish

Take it like a man and study harder next time.

If, on the other hand, the teacher/marker marked something incorrectly, by all means appeal that. I wouldn't even call that an appeal - in that case it's a mistake that needs to be corrected immediately.

I second that.
I remember one case where the teacher was just a stupid dumb fuck who did not accept other people's opinions on a interpretation of a book. I had to go to the head teacher and got that teacher's ass raped. In the end I ended up with 2 and half better grades.

Level 29
I second that.
I remember one case where the teacher was just a stupid dumb fuck who did not accept other people's opinions on a interpretation of a book. I had to go to the head teacher and got that teacher's ass raped. In the end I ended up with 2 and half better grades.

lol i had the same problem in 7th grade lol. changed my grade from a 65 to 97 after tlking to the principle and the 8th through 12th grade english teachers responses on my report card lol

Level 34
I second that.
I don't think raped is a great choice of verb here.

Students (myself included to some degree) seem to think they are buying grades, not paying for an education. I pay X and get Y. I actually had to write an essay on this subject in an exam last semester.

Level 3
I don't think raped is a great choice of verb here.

Students (myself included to some degree) seem to think they are buying grades, not paying for an education. I pay X and get Y. I actually had to write an essay on this subject in an exam last semester.

I'm glad someone else also found something wrong with the word usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.