• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

School-The First Year.

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4

School-The First Year

Yes i edited this post.

Basicly i cant provide SS right now but neways its a RP and your a middle schooler in Gregor Middle School. You have to deal with middle school troubles, Peer Pressure, Bullys, Teachers, Parents, Faculty, Relationships, Reputation, Homework, Projects, Schoolwork, Friends, and all the other bothers middle schoolers have! You are in a school capable to do many options. Your in 6th grade. This series will have 3 games. 6th Grade or First Year, 7th Grade or Second Year, and 8th Grade Or Third Year. Then i might do highschool. You can be a boy or girl student. Each unit has differnt powers like Spitball,Tease, and others. You must pass your classes cause at the end of the game it will tell you your grade, like Held back! or Taken back to 5th grade! or Skip 7th grade! or just continue in years. If theirs any models you wanna submit to me just holla. (No i am not requesting)

Evel_Muffen (me)

Number 1! v1!

Rooms: (in order)
Office
Teachers Lounge
Classroom
Gym
Changeing Rooms (girl and boy)
Track
Library
Hallway
Classroom
Classroom
Computer Room
Classroom
Cafiteria
Outside (Free-Period)
Janitors Room

Its an RP or Role Playing game.

You can be a girl or boy

I dont have any models imported yet but i do have some ideas for models but if you have any suggestions just say so.

7th grade! or second year! 8th grade or Third Year! if this one launches good i will make those and maybe even highschool.

Last edited:
Level 4
Well, its not like "live your life agin" cause then i would agree it would be a
I-dont-have-a-life game
but its the game where you could do whatever you didnt do in middle school or wouldnt even think of doing. Its a chance to live life like you would if it wasnt your life. so with that said i think it would be a great idea.

Cool idea. It might be quite hard to make and it may take a while.

This model by DvO would be a good teacher or professor!
Posted by: PurgeandFire111

Well yes it would take quite alittle bit but i would only work on it in my spare time when i have absolutly nothing else to do. (i have alot of spare time). And thank you that is a very good model and i will use it.

Level 4
Well, as i said im gonna make differnt games. Like after you go thorugh middle school you go to college, i might even make a loading system so it can tell your grades n stuff like that in the next year game.

Level 4
Dude thats awsome. Im gonna use it and i will be sure to put your name in the credits. TY so much it will help the RP grow, and be more realistic. Thanks agin.:infl_thumbs_up:

P.S.(Also ill +rep you.)

P.S.S. Do you wanna go by Ban-Lord or BanLord or Banlord or Ban-lord in the credits?

EDIT: I cant get far in this trigger yet because i havent created the units yet im just finishing up with the terrian and going on to the doodads.

EDIT: Tell me if this is afficiant...

Rooms: (in order)
Office
Teachers Lounge
Classroom
Gym
Changeing Rooms (girl and boy)
Track
Library
Hallway
Classroom
Classroom
Computer Room
Classroom
Cafiteria
Outside (Free-Period)
Janitors Room

Tell me if theirs anything i missed or should add in.

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok ill wait for that to come out while i work on everything else.

Ok so in credits im gonna put "ban-lord" (without quotes) (some people are very pickie about credit names.)

Would this make a good Chalk Board or White Board Model?
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1877/

And this a good computer?
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/2268/

I would perfer the computer used in P A R A S I T E but im not sure yet.

Im also thinking of makeing another chat thing in the top korner of the game screen for non RPing Chat.

UMMMMM so whens that new tutorial comin out?

EDIT:
it would be better in high school cuz there are more hormones but thats my opinion and in high school you got finals *boo* *hiss*

--- Ummm if i can get enough support to get this map launched then the further ill get in the school years. (*hint hint wink wink nudge nudge* HELP AND SUPPORT THIS PROJECT)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.