• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Old "Protection of the Ancients" MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Protection of the Ancients"
Hello; I was chatting with someone about my past and came across a mod that I made in sixth grade, which was later updated for Patch 1.26.

So, for anyone who would dare to play someone else's childhood fantasy world, here you go! There are four new races made for POTA:

The Wisps
attachment.php

All of their units are flashy, different types of wisps. Also they have a Tree of Life.

The Nagorthians
attachment.php

Ever thought spiders were cool? Try training a Hojmoker, where my sixth grade brain mashed letters together to name this mashup of a spider with Dragon Hawk wings and ghoul claws.

The Zorkon
attachment.php

Imagine some kid mistreated you in middle school and you had a bad dream about soulless people with gray skin. That's pretty much the best way to describe the Zorkon, although I don't think I was actually mistreated in middle school.

The Risen
attachment.php

Cool! I think I had just learned how to make things on fire. This race is full of Undead units. Undead units that are on fire.

So have fun, and craft your own POTA2 Adventure fighting AIs or your friends in this over-simplified Warcraft Melee Game Modification!

Attachments

• POTANagorthian.png
    POTANagorthian.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 487
  • POTARisen.png
    POTARisen.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 3,560
  • POTAWisps.png
    POTAWisps.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 500
  • POTAZorkon.png
    POTAZorkon.png