• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Ancient Tree Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
About the map

Ancient Tree Wars is a 4 players Turn-by-Turn type of game. You control 10 units of 4 different kind (1 Ancient of Life, 2 Ancients of Wonders, 3 Ancients of Wars, 4 Ancients of Protection). The main goal is to destroy the Ancient of Life of all enemy teams. The last player to have a living Ancient of Life wins and the game restarts again. The gameplay is supposed to be 10-20 min long and it is fast paced and hard.

The Gameplay

The map itself is separated on cells. To move from 1 cell to another you must use teleport. The teleport ability moves 1 cell only ( The ancient of wonder can move 2 cells and the ancient of life can move up to 3 cells). Every ancient has his own abilities. For example Ancient of Protection has the ability to decrease attack, Ancient of Wonder has the bash ability. Units also can be upgraded at the Ancient of Life (HP,MP,Damage and Attack Speed). Playing the map you must look in all directions because of a small size of the map (32x32) you are surrounded from every part, and your enemies are only 2 cells away. So you must fight all over the map and be carefull at every unit, to bring him in and out of the battle in time, because if the unit dies he will not resurrect and if the Ancient of Life dies you lose. I will provide some screenshots later on, also i will give the map for testing in the next days.

Teamwork

Also i am making a team you can see the thread here. If you are interested please leave a comment on the recruitment page or here. i will accept any kind of help. Thx

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 122
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.