• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ancient Assautl Version 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLB

GLB

Level 8
Ancient Assault Version 1.13

m.jpg

Introduction
Player Number: 12 (3 on 3 on 3 on 3)
Map Genre: Melee
Language: English

Game Play
All Players starts the game with an ancient. This ancient is your mobile base (because you up-rooot it). Their are not that much units (actually their just 3 standart units: range, melee, air and some summoned units), but in diffirent ways you can add abilities to those units. Runes are spawning regulary in the map. You have to pick up them with your units and to bring them to you ancient. Your ancient can use them to learn spells.

To play this game, you need a realy good micro! I played it several times in the Battle.net and each time I lost :( because my micro is bloody bad...

All Units

mm.jpg

Runes
There are different runes in the game. There are not categorized in elemental classes or things like that, they just have their own powers.

example:
The "Wood Wood Rune" adds the ability "Wood Worm" to your treants when they are being trained. This ability allows them to decreases damage and armor of enemy units and even lifepoint regeneration!

Download Link:

ancient assault 1.13

I hope you like the map and gives enough good comments so that I can improve my map's game play.

Last edited:

GLB

GLB

Level 8
Hello everbody! I have been working on this map for a long time. I posted this thread 4 months ago, but at this time I wasn't active on THW, yet. Even if I am working on another project at the moment, I wanted to know what you think about this map. I am thinking of changing some things, but I need your help.

GLB

GLB

Level 8
Damned! I forgot to upload the new version on THW. Here is AA 1.13. Even if I am working on another project, I will carry on modifying this map and improving it.

[version 1.13]
-multiboard added
-units were balanced
-from the beginning, you can summon treant fliers by merging range and/or melee treants
-new runes
-useless units were deleted ('cause of imbalance, or non-use, etc)

I hope to get some commets to improve this map

Status
Not open for further replies.