• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

War of the Guardians [Hero Defense]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
dddd.jpg

War of the Guardians [Hero Defense]

After the 4th war, the Orcish Horde has planted there base in the black wood forests. While the orcs are silent, the Human Alliance are camping out nearby, keeping a close eye on them.
Knowing the orcs have a secret weapon to defeat the Alliance, the humans prepare something even more sinister for them. Meanwhile in another dimension the ancients sleep awaiting for whatever brings upon them. One quiet night brings a shattering turn of events near were the ancients sleep.
The earth quakes making the ancients uneasy, The Orcish Horde has called upon an ancient of pure evil to assist them in battle. What they didn't know, they evolved much more than just one of them.

6666.PNG 8888.PNG Capture.PNG dddd.PNG dwwww.PNG dwwwwwq.PNG fee.PNG uyuyuy.PNG yyyyy.PNG yyyyytetwe.PNG

Last edited:

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Its maps and ideas like these that make me want to comeback into modding (even though ive posted none). But keep it up and I'm looking forward to this. One word of advice, you might need a more detailed description as i feel like I'm given very little to be hyped about. But the idea has me interested.

B22

B22

Level 6
Looks interesting, but it needs more description. Screenshots, detailed information, map features, character descriptions, your staff members, etc.
And also be careful when naming a project. I almost mistook it as the War of the Ancients in the Night Elven Lore 10.000 years ago.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Its maps and ideas like these that make me want to comeback into modding (even though ive posted none). But keep it up and I'm looking forward to this. One word of advice, you might need a more detailed description as i feel like I'm given very little to be hyped about. But the idea has me interested.
More to come.

Looks interesting, but it needs more description. Screenshots, detailed information, map features, character descriptions, your staff members, etc.
And also be careful when naming a project. I almost mistook it as the War of the Ancients in the Night Elven Lore 10.000 years ago.

War of the Ancients doesn't seem to be taken as i researched, that why i choose the name, and like i stated above i will add more towards this.

B22

B22

Level 6

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Um, not to be rude. But did you even know about the original Warcraft lore? It's not about a similar project name, War of the Ancients really happened in the original lore.
War of the Ancients | WoWWiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
I'm actually glad you found this, because I been trying to find a name for my map that hasn't been used and is unique. I'm gonna figure a different one out.

*Name changed and added screenshots of some terrain work.

I will add more stuff soon been working on icons and the icon contest currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.