• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Just another AOS map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not thought this through but for the first time in my 3 years in Warcraft 3 Modding, I have decided to create an AoS Map.

Map features some LoL-like game plays, but not most of them:
1) Map will have "bushes", but in this game they will be sight blockers(good for escaping and ambushing)

2)Will also have runes, but these are team runes. Both teams will pick a certain rune that all heroes of their team will benefit.

3)Custom attack system: This is for my own system like Crits, Splash, Cleaves, etc.

4) Custom cooldown: Just like LoL, because some of my items will be modifying cooldown.

5) The LoL ability pattern: 1 innate passive, 4 active. Will also add spells like Flash, Teleport, etc.

Currently working on the terrain.

Hope I finish this one

Below is the current map(unfinished and ugly[you know im not a terrainer]).

Attachments

• MyMap.w3x
    37.7 KB · Views: 94
ahahahha nono

@sonofjay
even my hands ache, im still doing this!ahahah

[edit]

Reworked the terrain. I find some of the places too narrow and some places are too hidden.

I also changed the look of the bush to River Rushes mdl and i find it interesting.

I also added some items, reworked the compressed shop, added Combo System and some stuff

Attachments

• MyMap.w3x
    2.7 MB · Views: 92
Status
Not open for further replies.