• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
please...

i really dont care about your personal talking, i dont want to search thru all y our posts looking if there is an update hidden between them, could you shift that into private messages please?

You dare say something like that?
...Tomorrow You're dead.
Nah, Just Kidding, Can't wait to see those ground anims. I hope they're better than the WoW ones...

You dare say something like that?
...Tomorrow You're dead.
Nah, Just Kidding, Can't wait to see those ground anims. I hope they're better than the WoW ones...

WoW has pretty dull animations (there ARE exceptions, the Lich King animations were pretty extraordinary). Judging on what Kwality published so far, his animation skills are very promising. :DD

Last edited:
Level 3
Wow this deathwing looks better than wow's deathwing it is amazing will it be having fire comming from the back of its wings like wow trailer? but if it doesnt this is still really awesome

Level 3
....... just asking so i dont take this the wrong way.... are you saying i find deathwing awesome or saying that i dont find his one better than wow's one? becausehink it looks better than wow's

Level 2
....... just asking so i dont take this the wrong way.... are you saying i find deathwing awesome or saying that i dont find his one better than wow's one? becausehink it looks better than wow's

He's say that you find Deathwing Awesome. Hence your profile pic, he can tell you like Deathwing.

Level 2
who cares?

i dont, honestly...
dont get me wrong, i dont wanna troll, but GOD -.-

i am here to read about the dragon, not what fetish you got...

is there no moderator caring about this offtopic stuf??

This is on topic? The title is about Deathwing, a model in progress. If people are talking about Deathwing then it is on topic about what the title states. People giving their opinion about what they find cool or not.

If you don't care then that is your fault isn't it? You're reading about a dragon, but you are reading about peoples personal thoughts on the dragon whether is be by means of just expressing how cool they think he is or story wise, what could be done to the model itself ect... If you really don't give a crap, why even say anything? Just move on quit trolling. I mean "GOD -.-"..

Level 4
This is one really nice model.

Put land and flying animations and a transition/morph between them and it will be ever better.

edit: thats not a model, thats a masterpiece

Last edited:
Level 21
Your Deathwing model is looking great and if Deathwing were here, he would be so fucking damned pleased with this.
Really hate their isn't any Deathwing models/skins here at all, and thanks for making this.

Level 11
Oh okay, thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if this would have a huge filesize or not. 400kb is quite large, but i would not mind 150-250kb. this is such an epic model.
And it wasn't off topic. The question was related to the poly count of this Deathwing model

Level 10
Oh okay, thanks for the information. I wasn't sure if this would have a huge filesize or not. 400kb is quite large, but i would not mind 150-250kb. this is such an epic model.
And it wasn't off topic. The question was related to the poly count of this Deathwing model

If you mean JUST the model, then - around 400 kb I think the size is. But, do not forget, you'll have to import these cutting edge textures, and seeing how epic this looks, I don't think it's under 512x512 in pixels. And, 512x512 is 4x times bigger
(Four 256x256 pictures can fit in one 512x512, do not rant on me how I don't know maths)
than 256x256, so basically around 400 additional kbytes.

Level 11
wow...for an additional 800kb? The lich king model Kwaliti made was around 425 kb...I hope this doesn't go to 800kb.
And yeah, making 4 of 256x256 into 1 512x512 makes sense. Thats not complicated, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.