• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need of an animator: Night Elf Priest model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I am in need of someone who can either animate from scratch or transfer animations to a model of mine.
I can't get Oinkerwinkle's Animation Transfer tool to work on my PC.

I have already rigged her but gave up on animating her after some failed attempts and to be honest I have no idea how to transfer animations without the above tool.

I am fine with fx. Jaina's animations but my model might need to be re-rigged.

The model is this one:
[URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/night-elf-caster.278043/"]Night Elf Caster[/url]

Level 27
Have you tested Matrix Eater? Only need to write the main names in the bone Root, Chest, Pelvis, etc similar between the models and the process is automatic.

Edit-

Spell animation looks wonky on the legs, maybe is the difference between pants and dress xD

Attachments

• NE_Caster_0Jaina.mdx
    101.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Have you tested Matrix Eater? Only need to write the main names in the bone Root, Chest, Pelvis, etc similar between the models and the process is automatic.

Edit-

Spell animation looks wonky on the legs, maybe is the difference between pants and dress xD

Damn I didn't realize you had a go at it because of the edit of your post.
The animations are not ideal but they can work I think. Personally I dislike the walk animation the most.

Thank you for doing this Himperion!

Status
Not open for further replies.