• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CONQUER THE NEW WORLD v0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
UPDATE - OCT. 02. 2017. 08:22
CONQUER THE NEW WORLD v0.2

REMINDERS:
  • This Map belong to Blizzard. I just mess some staff.Making Overpower putting some Effects. Following: Units, Items and More.
PREVIEWS:
  • Adding new Items Every Shop (Boots of Speed and Dust of Appearance).
  • GOD? of course one and only Boss them all. locate at the middle.
  • The 4Brothers Left hand.
  • The Crawler Right hand.
  • Meet the 4Bosses Locate North, East, West and South.
  • Every Ore have taker Kobold, Centuar, and Riki.
- This Nuetrals and Bosses have Different Unique skills and abilities.
- Drop Items, once you killed them sort of they abilities you acquire.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - PRO PLAYER :D

FOLLOW ME @ Augustine Dame D Nuñez
Contents

CONQUER THE NEW WORLD v0.2 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Username and author are different. Clarify. 1. You are forced to hunt all over the map for green camps (in max or many players, this is pretty much a no go) for experience and some items. 2. You are forced to expand very late and bulk armies probably...
Level 13
So, what kind of changes specifically? Remove what new heroes?
Can we see some screenshots of this new Kobold Boss in action?
How is this "All Balance" different from the original Blizzard melee map?

These are all questions you may want to answer when you post your map.
It'll make it more attractive if you give us a preview of your skills!

Last edited:
Level 19
Alrighty, I did a little peek and played a bit and all I can say is wat.
You made every creep overpowered to the point there is no way you can beat even a green camp with a small army or there is something I am missing? From what I saw dark trolls have an absurd evasion powerand regeneration, and gnoll wardens just machinegun at your units.

Level 2
So, what kind of changes specifically? Remove what new heroes?
Can we see some screenshots of this new Kobold Boss in action?
How is this "All Balance" different from the original Blizzard melee map?

These are all questions you may want to answer when you post your map.
It'll make it more attractive if you give us a preview of your skills!
First of all i've mess everything :( i'd didnt Read Rules before posting, I am so sorry sir. NO screenshot, NO clearly description or etc. We all know this map came from blizzard, all i did edit it all units, items, effects. NO costumize units, etc. all i'd did mess the object making them overpower make more challenging. and by the way iv make this map for my little 4brothers, they enjpy it :D if really id broke the rules i going to delete it sir, im so sorry.

Last edited:
Level 2
Alrighty, I did a little peek and played a bit and all I can say is wat.
You made every creep overpowered to the point there is no way you can beat even a green camp with a small army or there is something I am missing? From what I saw dark trolls have an absurd evasion powerand regeneration, and gnoll wardens just machinegun at your units.
I see I see. hahaha im grateful you really peek it and try :D thanks sir. no offense but my 4brothers better than you :D never complain how the nuetrals and boss too overpowered :D they really wrecked them all. and they enjoy it :D thank you agian sir.

Level 19
I see I see. hahaha im grateful you really peek it and try :D thanks sir. no offense but my 4brothers better than you :D never complain how the nuetrals and boss too overpowered :D they really wrecked them all. and they enjoy it :D thank you agian sir.

But they are if you compare them to a common melee map, thats the thing. I entered the game wondering what you meant by "all balance" and did my creep farming as normally just to be welcome by two dark trolls with 90% evasion. That sort of thing will make some melee players be confused and others simply quite the map and give a negative description.

Thats why detailed map descriptions are important, so people know what they should wait for. For example, if you instead added in the description something like "Creeps are way stronger, but they also drop better items", others will already be waiting for the stronger creeps a lot more prepared than two grunts and a farseer.

Edit: Almost forgot. Change the map type to altered melee, as you changed aspects of how the map work. It is still a melee map, just not a vanilla one.

Last edited:
Level 2
But they are if you compare them to a common melee map, thats the thing. I entered the game wondering what you meant by "all balance" and did my creep farming as normally just to be welcome by two dark trolls with 90% evasion. That sort of thing will make some melee players be confused and others simply quite the map and give a negative description.

Thats why detailed map descriptions are important, so people know what they should wait for. For example, if you instead added in the description something like "Creeps are way stronger, but they also drop better items", others will already be waiting for the stronger creeps a lot more prepared than two grunts and a farseer.

Edit: Almost forgot. Change the map type to altered melee, as you changed aspects of how the map work. It is still a melee map, just not a vanilla one.
Wow thanks Mr. Infrenus, NOTED. yah i'd Mess up Everything. id making an update for that. credit for the original creator, clearly description. thanks Mr. infrenus.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Username and author are different. Clarify.

1. You are forced to hunt all over the map for green camps (in max or many players, this is pretty much a no go) for experience and some items.
2. You are forced to expand very late and bulk armies probably to low upkeep to be able to defeat most neutral camps before your heroes can reach a level to deal with them alongside fewer troops.

I really see no fun in having to kill units on the map. I'd rather just avoid them and try to deal with the real enemy (players) directly.
There are simply not enough changes for this to be a good altered melee map. As of now, it has little to no custom additions.

Awaiting Update.

===============================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 2
Username and author are different. Clarify.

1. You are forced to hunt all over the map for green camps (in max or many players, this is pretty much a no go) for experience and some items.
2. You are forced to expand very late and bulk armies probably to low upkeep to be able to defeat most neutral camps before your heroes can reach a level to deal with them alongside fewer troops.

I really see no fun in having to kill units on the map. I'd rather just avoid them and try to deal with the real enemy (players) directly.
There are simply not enough changes for this to be a good altered melee map. As of now, it has little to no custom additions.

Awaiting Update.

===============================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!
WOW. i see. thanks a lot. Mr. deepstrasz. should i delete this post sir ?