• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mansion v0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In Bavaria, Germany, 1780s,
a farmer goes on a rescue mission of a child.
He follows the boy into a mansion...

Objective:
Find the child in the basement and leave the mansion.

Controls:
Arrow keys to move.
Double forward to run.
Double direction to move aside.
Double back to turn around.

163512-albums4164-picture75731.jpg

Advanced Camera, Keyboard & Movement System:
The_Witcher

Models and Skins:
Red Shift
Hawkwing
Ampharos_222
Stanakin Skywalker

DungeonM
Daelin
Olofmoleman
Chriz.
xXm0rpH3usXx
Celestea
Nasrudin
aquilla
Mc !
Illidan
reinless
oBs3rv3r
Xios
sc_freak
abriko
JetFangInferno
iNfraNe
Whitehorn
Red XIII
HappyTauren
Herio-san
Illidan(evil)x
Born2Modificate
BlinkBoy

*Map is Protected*

v0.2 Tooltip edited / Torch item added / Monster behavior improved / Minimap image changed

------------- HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2013 -------------

Keywords:
abomination, maze, mansion, parasyte, fang__00, horror, victor, frankenstein, germany, scary, halloween, fang
Contents

The Mansion v0.2 (Map)

Reviews
21:10, 19th Dec 2013 Orcnet: fatal error ;_;
Level 2
Based on the screenshot, it could be great..
But your Description lacks Detail.
like for an example, who kidnapped the childrens, and how did he knew that the childrens were kidnapped. and i suggest you that you should make your description much cooler, and give the game a story so that it could become much more interesting to play..
This project have potential, 2/5

Level 8
like for an example, who kidnapped the childrens, and how did he knew that the childrens were kidnapped. and i suggest you that you should make your description much cooler, and give the game a story so that it could become much more interesting to play..

Thanks for the comment,
I just wanna keep the descpription simple, keeping it mysterious
I'd like to leave it like this for now, just something i made very quick for halloween

Level 10

Did you even play the game? Because by what you have said your giving him a rating based on nothing but pure reading his description, which overall is giving a false accusation

Level 4
Happy Halloween 2013! This is a quite short map, and some filter effect would be better. :p
Abit scary through, and i even missing in the mansion, there is no doubt i can save the child, i will lost because, all the corner is exactly the same ): I think you should add some features for each dead corner.

Seriously, i'm preparing for a long game, but.... D:
Well, I give this a 3/5 for the nice system implement, model chosen, and the not bad sound timing :D But there is so much room for you to improve it.

EDIT: also, here here my score! :D I need a opponent to compare with
208902-albums5695-picture76433.jpg

MEOW MEOW